Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth pipes?!?

Sketch 8420

Greenlighter
Hi just wondering what here in Oz apart from if you find a shop that sell 'oil burners' are there anythings you can buy and make a little adjusting? I know light bulbs but I hear people in America talk about air fresheners and cigar cases... Are there some things and shops in Australia that we all could know about? Thanks

Hi just wondering what here in Oz apart from if you find a shop that sell 'oil burners' are there anythings you can buy and make a little adjusting? I know light bulbs but I hear people in America talk about air fresheners and cigar cases... Are there some things and shops in Australia that we all could know about? Thanks
dunno about in store but steriopipes, ozsmoke or sweet puff online will get ya one in 2 days through the post. discreet and sturdy packaging, from what iv heard

Lets make sure we avoid source posts (even for pipes as they are illegal drug paraphernalia in VIC/NSW/QLD)
However I won't edit the above posts this time.

Andy

dunno about in store but steriopipes, ozsmoke or sweet puff online will get ya one in 2 days through the post. discreet and sturdy packaging, from what iv heard

Haha Got too love NDD (Next Day Delivery)

org.png

Lets make sure we avoid source posts (even for pipes as they are illegal drug paraphernalia in VIC/NSW/QLD)
However I won't edit the above posts this time.

Andy
infact paraphernalia is not illegal at all, which is why it is sold openly in retail stores, it is the purpose for which they are utilized that is the illegal bit ^^

infact paraphernalia is not illegal at all, which is why it is sold openly in retail stores, it is the purpose for which they are utilized that is the illegal bit ^^

No, thats completely incorrect Zonxx. I would appreciate it if you didn't spread misinformation in AusDD as it could potentially result in someone geting in trouble.

They certainly are not available openly in retail stores as you stated. Being sold illegally behind the counter in a smallish number of sex shops ect willing to gamble for profit is NOT a legal sale.

3 or so months ago the sex store I had been buying pipes at for just over 10 years (ask for oil burner and they were under the table) was raided and they shutdown. The owner copped a absolutely huge fine which caused bankruptcie.

It would also be nice if I wasn't charged in 2009 and didn't have to attend court for having a brand new sweet puff in a paper bag in my car.

A.T