• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth pipe question

JT0920

Greenlighter
what is the purpose of hole in meth pipe

Im just wondering what is the purpose of the hole on the meth pipe and does the size of it effect the hit u get?

Does the size of the hole on a meth pipe effect the hit u get? If so is bigger better or what? Thks

No.

The hole is just a vent to let some air through to let you be able to suck the vapor...

It’s not necessary to do any modification and potentially break your pipe.

if you ask for an oil burner they will prolly give you a small pip with a tiny arse whole at the top of the non existant bowl, usually decorated with a plastic rose inside. I don't know what that shit is good for, but my meth sure as hell won't be going anywhere near that piece of shit! I rather use a punctured test tube to be honest than one of those.. (lets hope thats not what you got).

just an idea... stay away from meth

A meth pipe does not need to have a hole in the bulb part.

Typically that is where you load in your crystal.

My 2 cents: PLEASE DO NOT use methamphetamine.
4.gif

Even if you're one of the people who can use it and get by fairly easily, is it worth the possibility of becoming addicted or forming a habit to it?

There's better, less harmful drugs out there. Just my 2 cents, it's your life, do what you want to.

Welcome to Bluelight, and I wish you the best of luck.

Id second that notion. Leave meth alone if you can do it if possible. However, this forum is about the proper usage of drugs.

The hole on top of the bowl is for allowing air into the pipe. Without it youd melt the meth but be unable to inhale any smoke in the bowl, because of the lack of airflow. Youll want to load your meth into the pipe through the stem, not that little hole. Its way easier to dip the stem into a bag of meth than trying to handle individual grains and chunks with your fingertips and try to deposit them piece by piece in that tiny hole. I broke a pipe back in the day, trying to push a slightly too-large piece of crystal meth through that hole.

It shouldnt affect hit size drastically unless its way too small, like toothpick size. What will affect your hit size, is how much dope is in your pipe, how fast you are rocking it, and how deep you inhale. If you suck it really hard, youll get a looot more smoke than you would with just an average inhale. Picture the intensity of your average weed hit. Youll get a good hit sucking that hard, but a balls out, hard sucking hit will give you those real giant, dense meth clouds.

If you really want a big meth hit, make a little bong. Humongous hits.

Last edited:
There's better, less harmful drugs out there.

What are they?

Yes don't smoke meth, it sucks. At the time it seems ok but it's all you will do. I have a bump go change a clutch come back and they would still be sitting in the same spots still smoking. lol

Smoking meth is an easy way to get hooked fast, it wears off quickly and creates a need to redose snorting is an effecient way to do your crank and the need to redose isn't as bad but once in a while smoking is just what you gotta do. I reccomend a ligh bulb vaporizer without a carb but I also reccomend you not do meth its highly addictive, the heroin of stimulants

sorry I know this is a very old thread, but people load their crystal through the hole? I was under the impression the stem is more commonly used for this?

sorry I know this is a very old thread, but people load their crystal through the hole? I was under the impression the stem is more commonly used for this?
It depends on the size of the crystals. Small rocks go in through the hole but the lightsaber shaped power weapons slide in stem or get crushed up until they fit in one or the other

Why is this even being asked ? Common sense would dictate the need for a carb above the bowl because how the fuck else is air going to pass through?