• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth- Performance Enhancing Drug?

Flashing Bean

Greenlighter
Hello all, if this post needs to go elsewhere please let me know. I'm looking at using Meth as a performance enhancing drug at work. As I work night shift it naturally is difficult to have enough energy and focus through out the night even though I am a nocturnal person. I used it the past week before although I went a little overboard at some points. On my first day I smoked a point (.1) and I felt good and energized throughout the night, the next however I smoked a bit less than usual and got the great idea of taking one my 15 mg IR tabs. I went to work shaking but not noticeably. The next my friend comes over with his stash and we smoke about 3 bowls and do a line. Its at this time I realize what tweaking actually is...my whole body was vibrating and I felt electric throughout my veins. It was very stressful at work just because I knew I went overboard. However I made it through and got my work done with above average numbers. The next day I just smoke a point again and I was fine but felt the energy and focus I needed to finish the night on a good note. My question is what is the best way to get the most out of it and be productive? Obviously I have to not tweak again but take it easy. Any recommendations are welcome.

My question is what is the best way to get the most out of it and be productive?

Ah, the age old question about how to be productive vaping recreational meth ;)

The short answer is: don't even try, you'll regret it in the long-run mate.

It might feel good right now but you'll probably be a very unproductive wreck before long, like most people who start extremely addictive stimulants like meth with a vague plan of 'good intentions' and end up crashing and burning.

It most assuredly is, which is why I have heard political theorists say that it is unethical to not allow workers and others access to other things like methylphenidate and noötropics, and a drag on the economies of industrial and service & knowledge based economies becoming all the more acute as things change.

And we all know why athletes in the Olympics cannot take sympathomimetic and other stimulants -- I think of the fairly-well documented case of a paranoid cocaine overdose case being sighted, based on his relative speed to vehicular traffic, running down a street at a velocity peaking at over 100 km/h shortly before he jumped into the window of a building three or four metres off the ground; additional analgesia, cardio-circulatory-pulmonary throughput, and perhaps striated-muscle oxygenation was provided by phencyclidine and alcohol, but the fellow was not at all injured until his naked abdomen and face broke the plate-glass window and he fought with six employees at the very end of what he said was a flight from bill collectors.

Last edited:
Ah, the age old question about how to be productive vaping recreational meth ;)

The short answer is: don't even try, you'll regret it in the long-run mate.

It might feel good right now but you'll probably be a very unproductive wreck before long, like most people who start extremely addictive stimulants like meth with a vague plan of 'good intentions' and end up crashing and burning.

Would you say the same with Adderall as well?

Would you say the same with Adderall as well?

Ok, let's replace 'meth' and make your OP about 'amps':

Can I be more productive at work snorting 150mg adderall daily [still prob not equivalent to 100mg vaped meth], popping the odd extra IR pill when I feel it, adhoc snorting a few more lines when a mate comes over, noticeably tweaking, shaking, vibrating like electricity was running through my veins, becoming very stressed at work because I went overboard? [And that was just your first week].

Do you think my answer is going to be any different? ;)

Ok, let's replace 'meth' and make your OP about 'amps':

Can I be more productive at work snorting 150mg adderall daily [still prob not equivalent to 100mg vaped meth], popping the odd extra IR pill when I feel it, adhoc snorting a few more lines when a mate comes over, noticeably tweaking, shaking, vibrating like electricity was running through my veins, becoming very stressed at work because I went overboard? [And that was just your first week].

Do you think my answer is going to be any different? ;)

Good point never did that much Adderall...never plan to. Ive just seen alot of post around here where people are "functional addicts" and was curious as to how one can be one without losing their head so to speak.

Adderal is racaemic amphetamine salts, no? From what I remember of bennies when I was younger and White Crosses prescribed for low blood pressure, that would be a wicked good combination for a number of things. I myself prefer methylphenidate for the improved narcotic synergy and sustained Bolivian Marching Powder-like feeling.

You could try using low doses orally. But who can keep that up lol...it always ends badly.

Meth is such a scattered high for me. I find dexamp to be an ideal cognitive enhancer with just that bit of a dopamine push to make shittiness seem less shitty.

Meth is an all American drug
It should still be available over the counter at every pharmacy across the United States of America
It is good for cough and cold, appetite suppressant, physical endurance, aphrodisiac, and all around anti depressant, if made properly in a lab, I feel most of the unwanted effects would be void. I mean really, the effects of meth is even smoother then Adderall

I really cannot agree with your assesment there. I think its just too strong for most to get more benefit than harm in the long term regardless of purity. Tolerance and the need to increase dosage if one is chronically administering is going to lead to doses that significantly increase riskier side effects.