• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth or no?

Tina's bitch

Greenlighter
I used Tina earlier in the year for 4 months and I'm currently clean on it. Found a small baggie with crystals that are very similar to what I used to get, but it has an odd taste. Burns in my nose like meth though without any noticeable drip to it.

No access to testing kits or a solution, does anyone have some wisdom to bestow on me? I know it's not much information but wondering if I got Tina here, or maybe something that looks and seems VERY similar like a different base of household something's?

So update- burned some on foil and it appears to be Tina. The crack back was however very milky, but with the appropriate lines across it. Made a small noise when it reached the cooling temp to crack back though?

There is no way we could tell you what this is, all we could give you is wild speculation which isn't really helpful.

Turns out, it was good enough stuff. Bad news, went to chase the last few points on some foil, shit fell straight into my nasty ass carpet cause my dog barked and scared the shit outta me. Unlucky.

Do you use it for fun or for self medication? I know it is not related to your question, but some years ago I wish that I had known that there were completely alternative (and lesser known) stimulants that help with mental issues

Do you use it for fun or for self medication? I know it is not related to your question, but some years ago I wish that I had known that there were completely alternative (and lesser known) stimulants that help with mental issues
What stimulants might those be? If you don't mind sharing. I've got to get away from this shit, I've lost everything. It's soom gonna claim my life if I don't figure this out. Been using every single day for the past 7 years .... I'm scared as hell. But out of gods grace I still have my babygirl. I've got to do this for her and for all my kids. Plz help with what I can do other than go in a facility it's just not an option right now. But I want and need to quit

What stimulants might those be? If you don't mind sharing. I've got to get away from this shit, I've lost everything. It's soom gonna claim my life if I don't figure this out. Been using every single day for the past 7 years .... I'm scared as hell. But out of gods grace I still have my babygirl. I've got to do this for her and for all my kids. Plz help with what I can do other than go in a facility it's just not an option right now. But I want and need to quit
I was on percocets for 10 years and when I tried to quit the percocets I got terrible withdraws until my sister introduced me to ice. And here I am 7 years later but the withdraws from the percs would have me in fetal position when I didn't have them. I got 120 a mth