• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth.. or lack of.. wtf chunks of flesh coming off my nose/nose bleeds WTF!?

FallenOne86

Bluelighter
For the past week now I've been picking off what I thought was boogers but no it's fucking actual flesh and I'm using tweezers to pick it off from inside my nose. I've been using meth on and off for 15 years. I'm a very clean person. I shower twice a day. I've never seen this kind of shit before. WTF is going on here? My friggin nose is inflamed and growing and I just feel pressure. Is this some kind of a sinus problem or are they fucking just cutting the meth with some nasty shit that I don't know about. That's not okay that I'm picking off pieces of flesh and dark dried blood from inside my nose. What would ya'll do? Yeah I get quitting but that's not exactly that easy right now I'd rather just die of a heart attack.. I'm fine with that but I ain't fine with anything disgusting like this what the hell could this be from? Saline didn't work.. putting neosporin up my nose didn't work. What the hell?

Also.. I don't snort I put the meth in an oral capsule and take orally. I'm wondering if this is becuase of mixing the meth with 4BDO or whatever that stuff is called that's shitty and not exactly GHB.