• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Meth or "ice" and oral sex

Yeh? 8 hours peaking or 8 hours total?
What's it like for getting women wet? Does it contribute in any way?

Google "Crystal Dick" ;)
Just bought some meth for the first time (I'm in the UK it's rare as hell here)
Me and the gf used to use Mephedrone and have weekend long binges of dirty sex oral and the proper stuff of course. She dresses up, do some role play, make some videos etc etc

BUT meph quality has been dropping and dropping to the point it's no even worth getting. So I'm looking at meth as a replacement. Is the best ROA to smoke it?
Also meph used to get her so wet it was unreal, literally id take her underwear off and you could see all her wetness???? I LOVE it when girls are proper wet, will meth help here?

It is GREAT! I love giving oral when on ice or any amphetimine...I've been told i'm great I what I do(i once dated a guy that could not cum from a bj but said I was wonderful at it, thought i was doing something wrong) well after taking a high dose of adderall I was down there for a while and after two hours they FINALLY came. I was on a mission and was not stopping till it was complete...wish I had some in front of me right now, but i just got my hand and the computer,sigh.lol And last time I did crystal and had sex the guy told me I could come up for air,lol. It was my first uncut so was having fun with that, don't know how I stayed down for so long though, cuz he was pretty damn hung...it was then I realized that huge dicks are fun to look at and a nice novelty every now and again, but give me an anverage one with some girth anyday. Newayz, it's great. Giving and recieivng.