• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth...not Meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EP158207

Bluelighter
Recently I posted about a 3 month meth binge. I put down the pipe and the only WD I felt was tiredness and feelign hungry.

I got hair tested the other day...and came back negative for meth.

So, what on earth have I been smoking? I am in the UK and would appriciate some info (yes, I know it was dumb not to test it) I did acetone wash.

This is tricky, because I wonder about the limitations of that test; BUT, drug testing discussion is verboten here.

If I remember right, you used four grams total in that three months, right? And it's been some time since your last use.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it. I quit a nine month habit (briefly) using a whole lot more, and experienced no withdrawal. Meth has a very long half life that makes cold turkey a natural taper. It's also an upper, so any withdrawal will feel like a downer, and lack the fidgety, hallucinating anxiety of other drugs.

Think about alcohol withdrawal: shakes, panic, hallucinations, cold sweats, nausea, can't eat, can't sleep--that's what it's like to be ON meth. The withdrawal from that is downright pleasant. Sleep a lot and eat everything you can, feel generally down about life. That's me sober already.

For your very low usage, you shouldn't expect anything more severe than a subtle dissatisfaction with life and less energy. For a week tops.

There's no reason to think you weren't using meth or amph.

Edit: I'm gonna close this anyway, so no one gets confused on our no-drug-test-discussion policy.
PM me if you have any questions, EP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.