• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth mouth/sores an inch in diameter

bryant_xD1

Greenlighter
So I had been off meth for about 14 months and decided it would be a good idea to smoke a shirt to myself. I am a pretty experienced meth user but this shit was something else I only smoked a point at first and it got me so fucked up my ears were ringing. I smoked that 2 days ago and I still haven't come down my mouth has NEVER hurt this bad it's to the point if I close my mouth all the way it hurts..
What are some quick solutions to fixing ulsers or sores from your tounge and your mouth? Any supplements I can get? I've tried to eat but even drinking water hurts my mouth all I've eaten is like a bowl of cereal and a donut if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to fix this shit I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Sorry mate - I've been there (am there), it sucks.

Amazed you're still awake after just a point?! Not being a pusher or anything but have you thought about a comedown pill. A Xanax relaxes me, a Valium will most likely send me to sleep for a few hours and if I am desperate and I've been on a bender and have comedown fear, I'll go for a Zopiclone but the drowsiness the next day usually has me reaching for the pipe.

Avoid fizzy drinks, orange juice, anything acidic or sugary - lots of water is good

Generously and frequently apply Bongela, it stops the pain and it will also stop you poking at the sores with your tongue which is only making them worse.
For lips, Carmex I find does the same job as the Bongela.

Keep your mouth nice and clean, brush and floss after food

Good luck :)

So I had been off meth for about 14 months and decided it would be a good idea to smoke a shirt to myself. I am a pretty experienced meth user but this shit was something else I only smoked a point at first and it got me so fucked up my ears were ringing. I smoked that 2 days ago and I still haven't come down my mouth has NEVER hurt this bad it's to the point if I close my mouth all the way it hurts..
What are some quick solutions to fixing ulsers or sores from your tounge and your mouth? Any supplements I can get? I've tried to eat but even drinking water hurts my mouth all I've eaten is like a bowl of cereal and a donut if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to fix this shit I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Lysine it's an amino acid. My spelling might be wrong. But u need to get to a DR. My kid had something similar when he was like 4 and it was foot and mouth disease which is very common amongst kids. You probably got a bacteria infection. I know sore are common with meth but that's extreme man.

you might have cancer but prolly not the doctor can tell you wether or not u do.