• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Mountain opinions on colored meth

generally speaking the coloration of street dope has no association at all to potency and purity. it's either from sloppy synthesis (metal salts/pill dyes/tar from reactions carrying through) or color added after the fact.

mostly-human nailed it, just because it's colored doesn't mean it is going to be inactive. but at the same time, pure methamphetamine is a colorless "white" crystal and shouldn't be blue, red, yellow etc if it was purified properly.

it is always a good idea to at least have a reagent test kit, or even better, have some money to send suspicious batches to pillreports.

Was the shit red to begin with? Sometimes when my bowl turns like a light shade of brown,and i heat it again,then usually it rolls around in my pipe clear again.

Only thing I can think of is someone sold you some shit that I like to call 're-run' which is meth thats been melted down,smoked, scraped into the bag.

No I mean if it's supposed to be red, can you remove the coloring? So no one would know it was ever red?