• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants (meth) Meth comedown

Sirus7heVirus

Greenlighter
OK so long story short I was 250lbs before I used crystal meth and I dropped down to 170 before I went clean. I smoked and then IVd for 2 years until I went clean. I have been clean 9months and I'm fucking back up to my original starting weight. Fuck this I'm getting back into crystal.

I am an experienced user BUT not with what's the best to take for the come down to go to sleep. My plan is once I get the dope which won't have any cuts in it because I order my shit off the dark Web, anyhow I work full time 9-5 pm daily. When I get done work my plan is to smoke a bowl "just enough" to kill that hunger appetite off. I have access too clonazepam and Xanax at home. I'm not going to smoke a lot because I'm not trying too stay up all night. Like I said just to kill the hunger pain and fall asleep before midnight. Then go hard on the weekend. You know party responsibly.

When should I pop the Xanax or clonazepam so I can get to sleep before midnight? Remember only a bowl worth so maybe about a point worth of dope.

Thanks guys

I don't know much about meth.. crack, coke, a-pvp, mdma, and amphetamines like Adderall, are the only stims I have done.. I also am scripted to klonpin 1mg 3x a day.. Now.. when I do stims, no matter which one, I always crash so fucking bad, when they wear off. This isn't good in my situation, because I already have horrid anxiety totally sober.. or just taking my meds, which consist of buprenorphine, kpins, and Adderall.. Adderall is the only one that doesn't make me hate life when it wears off, I like its smooth way it has when it fades... its not quite as bad as something like say... crack or a-pvp aka flakka... both of those stims there, are fucking awful to come down off. Apvp I would imagine to be the closest to meth, as it comes in relatively the same form.. and melts the same way.. acts the same way on your mind, from what I have heard from ppl I know who were into both meth and flakka.. They said to me meth was a bit cleaner tasting and feeling when smoked.. but ran down foil/smoked in a pipe exactly the same..

Heres what I would do.. Do the meth first.. be careful.. let it do what it does.. then when it wears off, and you start to feel like ass mentally, and the come down gets worse and worse, take small ammounts of kpin, and/or Xanax.. don't take them off the bat together ever, the benzos are useless to me, or were... when I did that shit, if taking them in conjunction with any given stimulant.. But they were always and still are a huge help when that anxiety/paranoia, psychosis comes on.. Xanax for quick short powerful relief... clonazepam if you want to let it creep up slow on you and last all day/night.. I personally have taken both many many times, xans and clons, and I have to say.. clonazepam is better for MY specific type of anxiety.. Everyone is going to be different, but that is what I used to do.. just my experience.. I am sure lots of others will have there experiences and opinions as well.. just my 2 cents.. Good luck man. Always be careful, mixing stimulant with CNS depressants such as benzos.. if the wrong amount of either one is overdone and you take too much/many of whichever one of them, or even worse too much of both, you can find yourself in some scary situations.. but if you know your shit, and have some experience with this life, then you probably don't need me to say all that... anyways, just be safe whatever you choose to do..

It's actually quite simple. Don't smoke so much to the point you need to put yourself to bed with kpins or whatever else. Idk, perhaps for your situation it would be way healthier to perhaps up the ante with things like caffeine/exercise rather... Umm I dunno. Definitely not in tandem with smoking. I'd just say be careful with smoking too much, and also to not combine em at the beginning like the other person said, because that can lead to tolerance increases of both drugs (perhaps permanent).

Rather than use meth for weight loss why not try ECA? And log every single liquid and solid you put in your body into myfitnesspal because if you don't change your diet there's no fucking point meth or not.

if you gotta job where you are active, everybody is going to notice the one person sweating profusely in a room that's standard room temperature. somebody is going to ask why? then you'll sweat more because you are sweating that. office, construction, retail...people know a tweaker when they see one dude. youll start buying teener's in no time...so yea. maybe do it on the weekends and watch what you eat during the week idk. good luck.

Just because u order ur stuff from the dark web does not mean it is uncut. I'm an experienced dark web user all the way back to the old Silk Road days, so I'm not just talking out of my ass. I can agree that a lot of the drugs are usually pretty clean and oh high potency though.

Why not try something like ephedrine before going right back to crystal? I'm sure u will lose weight, but usually it will come with a slew of social, personal and possibly even medical problems.

To answer your question, OP.. How much xanax/clonazepam do you usually take before bed, when not on ice? Take the same amount and see if it works. I found low doses of clonazepam (say, half to a 1/4 of what you might take to sleep) to nicely attenuate the meth.. Don't really wanna take the xanax before you're fully about to come down, at that point it can just help you get some rest, but generally if I took it before a certain point it just ramped the mania up another notch. Xanax and clonazepam, although they are both benzos, are very different in this regard. That's the reason we are "warning" you instead of giving you an answer in the posts above- although they do work nicely with ice for some ppl, for others it can set them off into a really bad place. So we have to be vigilant for when others read this thread looking for advice.