• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth making me feel down instead of up??

Codex23

Greenlighter
I'm at work, I've insulfated about 3-4 doses of 30-40mg each, since 5:30 AM this morning, its 9:30 AM now where I live. Why am I just overall down? I dont do it often, and I've had this batch for a like 10 days now, its not giving me any euphoria at all...

Could it be dehydration?? I keep thinking the next line will do it? I feel "wired" like no way I could lay and sleep but just down, both times before I'm talking to all my coworkers, great mood, feel just awesome.

What could it be? This is my third time doing meth. I only had 1G to start with and still have maybe half of it left at home. It cant be tolerence can it??

PS: I've been IVing .5g of Heroin daily for about a month, and still am. Has heroin just used all my dopamine? And the rest of the receptors are blocked, so even though they are different drugs, is it possible I get ALL of Meths effects, as a new user with no tolerence, except the euphoira and great sociable confident mood?? Even though I had that the first two runs with METH, last Monday & Friday..

Last edited:
Could be a number of things. Could be cross tolerance, malnourished, bad gear, or a combination of them.

Personally, I wouldn't keep snorting it if it isn't working. Your sinuses could be messed up and not absorbing it. I would try oral ROA, if anything. Unless you can test it, you won't know if it's the gear.

Meth tends to have a paradoxical effect sometimes, food and sleep might help but it might not. Is this the same meth you used the previous times? If not it could just be poor quality. I don't think heroin would deplete dopamine as it does not directly affect it.

Keep it for another time.

EDIT: for clarification, I meant that heroin does not primarily target dopamine, but dopamine is released through a secondary mechanism.

Last edited:
I'm at work, I've insulfated about 3-4 doses of 30-40mg each, since 5:30 AM this morning, its 9:30 AM now where I live. Why am I just overall down? I dont do it often, and I've had this batch for a like 10 days now, its not giving me any euphoria at all...

Could it be dehydration?? I keep thinking the next line will do it? I feel "wired" like no way I could lay and sleep but just down, both times before I'm talking to all my coworkers, great mood, feel just awesome.

What could it be? This is my third time doing meth. I only had 1G to start with and still have maybe half of it left at home. It cant be tolerence can it??

PS: I've been IVing .5g of Heroin daily for about a month, and still am. Has heroin just used all my dopamine? And the rest of the receptors are blocked, so even though they are different drugs, is it possible I get ALL of Meths effects, as a new user with no tolerence, except the euphoira and great sociable confident mood?? Even though I had that the first two runs with METH, last Monday & Friday..

How's it going today? I agree withe the last two posters. Excellent points were made. I would put your gear away and take a break. Fine, maybe you havent messed up receptors, but using multiple times will get you deminished returns.

Btw, both opiates and amphetamines deal with dopamine and other proceses in your head. I have had pain relief from amphetamines.

I don't have it at the moment, but only from pub med or something close, I read that both amphetamines and opiates hit some of the same receptors in the brain.

Short answer - give them a break as best you can. That is really the only way to "feel" the effects you seek. Definately give the amp a break. I would try to lower your current dose of opiates.

Yeah. "Runs" on those drugs WILL dampen something.

Nevermind!!!! So, I posted this thread @9:40. Lunch was 10-10:30. Spent it in my car googling like crazy, feeling worse and worse, wondering am I just deficient in dopamine blah blah blah...came back to work, decided ill just wait it out a couple hours and take a NICE shot of H in the bathroom... so I left my meth in the car and promised myself in done for today with meth. 20 min )being back at work (10:50 now) I change my mind (lol) and decide just ONE more 40mg dose. Go back to car, get meth, go to bathroom, make a line...seems to big, cut half line and return powder to baggy with rocks...blow my nose so its empty, and hit that half line of 25mg approx.....its now been an hour (11:54AM) and I am finally feeling EUPHORIA. Energy. Happy. Talking to everyone. Great mood. Just loving it. I mean look how long this reply is taking me. I am IN THE ZONE. Ok I'm done.

Oh, I did consume approx 750mL of h2O in the car during lunch while feeling horrible. Maybe it was dehydration. I doubt that final 25mg half line did it for me. Total turn around to my day. Wow. Might as well close this thread Mods if you want...

Wow I'm gonna come down tonight and read the ridiculous stuff I am typing on here while high. I gotta stop this meth thing..seriously haha...

Man I got the Same problem right now.... its the meth not you....all week every sack I've got has been the same.... last week's was good as hell but a few weeks ago the Same shit came around.... it doesn't make me feel good, it doesn't make me feel like talking people's ears off, I dont come down cuz I never really got up, the only way I get any kind of feeling is to shoot it.... it gives you the warm feeling in your chest it makes your pupils huge and it makes you feel better than being sober I guess but thats it... It's driving me crazy cuz no matter who I get it from its the same.... and I keep buying it hoping it will be different. ... hopefully it will be back to normal in a few days.... it just makes me spaced out and just sluggish.... im just so curious to know why.... and the only thing I thought of was maybe during the making process it got messed up some how or maybe they had to substitute one chemical for another.... idk but hate it and cross your fingers it will be back to normal soon

That definitely means it's you, not the meth dude. I used to have this all the time, you need to take a break, your body can only take so much. Like with caffeine, if you're dead exhausted it's not going to work.

Meth does fuck all if its got fuck all to act on, dopamine aside if youre worn down and not feeling the best physically it wont make you euphoric, just slightly more awake.

Thats the problem with drugs, like putting petrol in a car running on 2 cylinders rather than 4 drugs wont get you far .