• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth making me consistently feel kind of nauseated and sick / poisoned?

Joey

Bluelighter
This is really weird guys. This meth I have is fine, I know it is. For some reason this time around whenever I smoke a few tokes the last few hours though I get this nauseated and like poisoned feeling. Like im dying inside. I've been on meth all year this year save several weeks total clean, daily habit. The only time I've ever felt sick from meth at all like this before is when I've had some overdoses IV or smoked my fucking brains out and that was years ago now. I'm just taking 3-5 tokes about hourly maybe and every time I do I get this shit feeling. Is my body just fighting back finally? Again, my stuff is fine. I'm a veteran meth addict and I can handle my shit normally so what the fuck is this?

I'm just pushing through my day regardless but I'm actually kind of concerned about this illness I'm having. Playing guitar right now trying to keep my mind off of it. Sang too hard and almost puked though.

Can you tell us a bit more about your symptoms (other than nausea)? Feeling like you're dying inside is a bit vague to me.

For starters, are you getting enough sleep? I usually feel pretty terrible if I don't sleep properly, not uncommon to experience some nausea in that situation.
How about your water and food intake? At least have some electrolyte beverage and something that's easy to eat?

Some side effects start appearing with chronic use, our bodies can handle quite a lot of punishment, but bad things could start happening after a while if you don't give your body what it needs.

Can you tell us a bit more about your symptoms (other than nausea)? Feeling like you're dying inside is a bit vague to me.

For starters, are you getting enough sleep? I usually feel pretty terrible if I don't sleep properly, not uncommon to experience some nausea in that situation.
How about your water and food intake? At least have some electrolyte beverage and something that's easy to eat?

Some side effects start appearing with chronic use, our bodies can handle quite a lot of punishment, but bad things could start happening after a while if you don't give your body what it needs.
Im not rested and im not eating well or hydrating well at all. By dying inside what I mean is I feel like something more than just ill its like im weaker than usual.

ill try and eat something and drink. I dont know though this is unusual for the dose amount and experience I normally have though. Im getting super fucked up too.

Sleep deprivation, dehydration, low blood sugar and a lack of micronutrients could make anyone feel terrible... The euphoria and strong stimulation produced by meth can mask some of these things for a while. I guess it could also be some kind of impurity in your meth or something somewhat unrelated, but I bet you'd feel much better after a nice meal and a good night's sleep.

Imagine a normal city sedan going fast as fuck on a race track for days, without ever stopping to add fuel, or checking the tires, etc... It will eventually start breaking down if it doesn't run out of fuel first.
Take care of yourself man, just because you're doing drugs doesn't mean you have to fuck yourself up too.
(Don't mind my shitty analogy lol, I'm kinda high as well)

Last edited:
Sleep deprivation, dehydration, low blood sugar and a lack of micronutrients could make anyone feel terrible... The euphoria and strong stimulation produced by meth can mask some of these things for a while. I guess it could also be some kind of impurity in your meth or something somewhat unrelated, but I bet you'd feel much better after a nice meal and a good night's sleep.

Imagine a normal city sedan going fast as fuck on a race track for days, without ever stopping to add fuel, or checking the tires, etc... It will eventually start breaking down if it doesn't run out of fuel first.
Take care of yourself man, just because you're doing drugs doesn't mean you have to fuck yourself up too.
(Don't mind my shitty analogy lol, I'm kinda high as well)
Thank you and youre probably right im just rough around the edges. I ate and drank a coffee and feel a little better now.

ive been rough before its just the exact feeling has been off today. Ive been using for years so was surprised.

So you're one of those people who drink coffee on meth hhmmm? 🤨

Glad you're feeling better!
Yeah Im one lf those weirdos it doesnt even phase me! I drink energy drinks too.

If I drink coffee on meth I get so nauseous and agitated I end up eating all my emergency valium and curling up in a little ball on my bed and dry retching until it goes away.

Alex, I’m sure what @4meSM has suggested is the most likely answer. Sleep, hydration, and properly nutritious food or at least multi-vitamins daily. You are probably just burned out. I’d have collapsed by now if I wasn’t forcing sleep every 48 hours and eating/drinking continuously. Even then I’m feeling exhausted.

However, do you have regular medical checkups and bloodwork done? I’ve been getting a checkup every 3 months for piece of mind and am still in the green zone for everything for a person my age and free of communicable diseases and STD’s. Which is pretty remarkable considering.

If I drink coffee on meth I get so nauseous and agitated I end up eating all my emergency valium and curling up in a little ball on my bed and dry retching until it goes away.

Alex, I’m sure what @4meSM has suggested is the most likely answer. Sleep, hydration, and properly nutritious food or at least multi-vitamins daily. You are probably just burned out. I’d have collapsed by now if I wasn’t forcing sleep every 48 hours and eating/drinking continuously. Even then I’m feeling exhausted.

However, do you have regular medical checkups and bloodwork done? I’ve been getting a checkup every 3 months for piece of mind and am still in the green zone for everything for a person my age and free of communicable diseases and STD’s. Which is pretty remarkable considering.
Had some bloodwork done a few days ago. I dont have the results. Medicsl checkups constantly I have some problems with autoimmune disease and heart / bp problems as nice developments this year and everything else. STIs last check was few days ago again havent heard anything back.