• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

METH: Less is more?

billyj

Bluelighter
My dealer only sells by the gram now, and I only do it once or twice a year and end up doing to all to avoid doing bumps for a week. But I've found, a bit like drinking too much, that after about .5 gram I really don't need anymore, but keep having it and end up with all sorts of nasties. I just presumed the more I took, the higher I'd get - yes or no?

I would say that 500 mg of methamphetamine isn't a small amount either. On the other hand, if you had 3 grams of it and you consumed all of it, you would definitely get much much higher so more is more.

In my opinion, less is definitely more at a certain point. Like smoking weed, you're gonna be high as hell after smoking 1 blunt, so why smoke 2?

There is high and then there is over amped. Just do what you need to get high.

Amps are odd but less is a good thing when it comes to Meth. To be honest though a half g is not a small amount for a casual user. Why not try half of that and see how you feel. Uppers in general have always overstimulated me which is why a half g of snow is perfect. Anything more and I'm on edge and jittery. Some people though, enjoy this feeling. It is like Oxycodone in the sense that a low dose can be perfect but taking more will cause a strong nod, or for amps other effects. My advice is to stick with the lowest effective dose.

I find that weed is different from most of the other psychoactive substances. As time passes, less weed is enough on the other hand with cocaine, alcohol, benzodiazepines, opiates, ... you need more of it to achieve the desired effects.