• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Meth laced weed, I've got it. No, really, I actually have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpeedyG

Bluelighter
Allright fellas, long story short.

Picked up some fresh buds, a quarter which I was a bit hesitant incase it was shit. Anyway, my mate got it, I thought wow that looksdifferent to what we usualyl get, this stuff wasn't very dense, but quite loose, but looked fresh, I might throw a photo up. I have never got weed from this guy before but my mate had a long, long time ago.

Anyway, today I mulled it up, smoked a cone of my old stuff I ad left over, followed by a cone of my new stuff that I mulled up (30 minutes after the first one), then pretty much right after I inhaled I feel a little energetic and euphoric. I'm thinking wow, this must be some sativa or something, great I've been looking for this strain for a while becuase I enjoy the headbuzz.

Anyway, I text me friend going this is some damn good bud, upon which he told me the guy he got it from laced this stuff with meth via dissolving in in water and spraying it/wetting it once picked and then letting to dry.

I thought wow that explains it all, I never feel this motivated and energetic plus euphoric on any weed ever.

Meth has to be heated to a very specific temperature by itself to turn into a vapor to be inhaled (too little it doesnt react, too much it burns off with smoke too harsh to be inhaled). Simply running your Bic over "saturated" weed and letting the flame/ember combo do the work is probably wasting much much more of the meth than successfully converting it to active smoke.

Did you have trouble sleeping, or did you clench your jaw, or was your sex drive amped up more than usual? These are things that happen to me on meth even at moderate doses and things that never happen to me on weed. Ive gotten energetic and euphoric from strong sativas before. Hell, years ago I smoked some sativa that got me fucking stuck in an alternate world. Not laced with anything, looked like mids but chronic prices from a very reputable chronic only dealer. No relaxation at all. Guys I sold it to were telling me bizarre stories when they reported back to me and didnt want any more of it. Strong sativas can mimic minor stims and even very minor psychedelics in my experiences.

Also, spraying one product onto another product is terrible dealer logic if they arent charging you for both prodcuts. Hes not going to get anyone addicted to meth like that either, he really wouldnt have much to gain from spraying meth on his green besides fouling up the buds, when it comes down to it.

That's what I had thought, I reckon somebody is talking bullshit. Honestly it does feel a little like low dose amp/weed individually (used to do it all the time) but I was thinking yeah this is just what I should expect from a sativa anyway. The euphoria, especially musical is really strong which is a deadset giveaway when I am on any amps. I never have musical euphoria this strong from weed alone.

Jaw clenching isn't present, I take 1500mg daily of Magnesium Citrate so wouldn't expect it anyway. Sex drive is higher than usual for weed. It's nowhere near bedtime though anyway. But weed usually gets me tired.

Unless the guy is talking absolute shit which doesn't surprise me, and I've got myself a really good sativa. I did roll for the first time in over a year exactly 7 days ago and have been feelign very glowly and fresh, maybe it has affected my weed high like it used to affect it back when I used MDMA. Feels almost like a little roll, sort of, but high.

That would be awesome to relive rolls and trips from a quick toke :) Unless its lunch break at work or something lol...

MDMA has in the past changed my weed highs to feel more towards rolling, allthough I always listen to rolling music when high anyway

You would know for sure if you consumed meth. THC can be stimulating on its own, but meth will make you stay up for a lot longer than THC will and is way more stimulating. Far more likely that you've just got a good sativa strain.

It would also taste like shit/piss if any meth was there - methamphetamine vapour is nothing like weed smoke.

It's physically impossible to lace weed with meth. Direct heat burns meth.

I think i find low thc strains to be relaxing/euphoric/motivating,
while high thc strains crack me out.

its becuz high thc strains typically lack C(anna)B(i)D(iol),
a chemical that makes the weed experience more relaxing due to it's antipsychotic/anti-anxiety/sedative properties

Someday I will melt crack meth and heroin on weed and sell it to someone. Not really but it would be funny
"nah man that's some head stuff" "dude it's all hard and white and I'm pretty sure glass pieces are falling out of it"

But I highly doubt weed would be laced. As others have stated in the past better drugs are often more expensive and sell like hot cakes, a sane person wouldn't mix the two into a less profitable harder to sell item.

Meth.. GBH.... Ahhh , it's been a while (just sayin, the two go together like peas and carrots) all I do now are pills, benzos,
dilaudid, pot, adderalls, and bendzedrex.. No liquor ! Blech.. By the way, hello:) I'm new , but have been following along for quite a while.

Okay, enough is enough.

There is really no discussion here since any discussion will end with the fact that you simply cannot lace cannabis with meth.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.