• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth laced Marijuana.

To start with, no I didn't buy it this way. Generally speaking, I really don't smoke weed in the first place, just on a rare occasion. Well, on this one occasion I decided to sprinkle a little bit of magic on the bud before I rolled it up. Great idea, I thought, until I tried to smoke it. After barely getting the thing to light, it needs to be relit for damn near every hit. Being that I am made of patience, I ripped what was left of the joint in half and stuffed it into a bowl. Now the high was great, however, does anyone know why it wouldn't burn?

it might work better if you smoked weed resin laced with meth, or took edibles like meth and thc chocolate.

The police here attempt to frighten teenagers busted with pot with stories about meth-laced weed. I remember them doing it to my son when he was busted with weed. But to my knowledge no-one has ever actually bought any meth-laced pot. The price of meth here is so high a dealer couldn’t really afford to be sprinkling it on weed and meth dealers and weed dealers are almost always different people (i.e. they stick to one product or the other).

ohh you added it yourself. for a second I thought you were saying you found meth laced weed on the street.

I dont know if I would expect meth covered bud to stay lit and run like regular bud. I dont do meth, but just seems like any chemical gunking up a blunt as it melts / vaporized would need to be re-lit a lot - although crack laced things smoke fine.
Yeah definitely didn't buy it like that, like another person said, prices are way to high for a dealer to just go sprinkling it in there for free. But it doesn't leave much of a sticky residue it's pretty powdery. I honestly cannot fathom why it won't burn. At first I feared it would burn too well. Considering how flammable meth is to begin with.

Do you put tobacco in your joints what ratio? I would defituse at least 50% tobacco and not put meth in the first bit.or near the roach to prevent torching it and wasting if respectively.

I'd run it on foil personally tho.

50% tobacco and not put meth in the first bit.or near the roach to prevent torching it and wasting if respectively.

I'd run it on foil personally tho
Sorry if I'm a bit slow on this part, what would diffusing the weed with tobacco do? And as for the foil, I've got bubbles, bongs, special custom designed hot rail ideas me and a buddy came up with. I've got a plethora of ways to consume the meth other than this modis operandi, it just sounded like a good idea at the time.

Tobacco (especially cigarette tobacco as it's drier)stays lit longer than just weed. Plus I like the flavour of the joint much more with tobacco.
Ever leave a cig in the ashtray and forget about it to find it's burned all the way down to the filter? Trust me, at least in UK and other European countries it'd customary to use at least half tabacco and half weed.
You can even make a "secret agent" joint (look it up) so if noone can smell it it looks like any other ciggie.

Tobacco (especially cigarette tobacco as it's drier)stays lit longer than just weed. Plus I like the flavour of the joint much more with tobacco.
Ever leave a cig in the ashtray and forget about it to find it's burned all the way down to the filter? Trust me, at least in UK and other European countries it'd customary to use at least half tabacco and half weed.
You can even make a "secret agent" joint (look it up) so if noone can smell it it looks like any other ciggie.
Looked it up as to not be completely ignorant of what I was speaking on, and to my surprise I knew exactly what you were talking about, just knew it by a different name. I've heard it called a backwoods before, however there is a company that makes natural leaf blunt wraps that has gained great popularity in the last few years by the same name and since then I've heard people only refer to a backwoods when speaking about that brand of blunt wrap. Also I guess it never crossed my mind that tobacco being that dry would make a difference, though now that it's been pointed out it makes a world of sense and may make the difference. I will definitely be trying it out. Will check back with results.

It's also the tarryness that makes it stay lit I think.
I would just use any cig tobacco and depending on your tolerance use 3:1 tobacco:weed and then add your meth. I'm a whuss with weed these days tho and back when I was a smoker I'd go 50:50...shame I've no tobacco now I could go for a mold little joint now...