• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth knot

KentuckyHippe1886

Greenlighter
Should this knot on my arm be of concern? Doesn’t hurt, isn’t warm, just like a ball under my skin but it’s been there for a couple days now. Any advice?

Attachments

• BC652282-048B-432A-BEAF-73B0632962AE.jpeg
    BC652282-048B-432A-BEAF-73B0632962AE.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
Warmness is a sign of infection. It would be the ideal to get it checked.

I sometimes get these knot type feelings in my veins when I’ve stopped a missed hit as soon as I realised.
No redness, tenderness or lack of mobility?
It’s probably fine.

Keep a close eye though, any change and it will need medical attention.

Often when I have a miss I’m not too sure about I’ll head to my GP, complain of a tooth infection and come home with a course of antibiotics, just to be on the safe side.
One of my mates lost a finger fucking around with weird needle side effects that didn’t seem a big deal to begin with.

@KentuckyHippe1886 I've had lots of those from slightly missed or missed shots of ket crystal. They eventually go down. Some have taken months to fully go away! Some only a week.
Unless it gets warm/red or becomes sore I wouldn't worry.
I have found massaging it gently in circle motions can help it go down, especially while in a warm bath or warm shower, or running it under a warm tap.
I have heard using hot compress can help too, leaving a warm towel on it /wrapped around it, but ive never tried it personally.