• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth: Is it possible to have a partial overdose? And felt inner skull pain above ear.

Chris__Dolmeth

Greenlighter
This happened a few months or so ago but I never really figured out what happened and it still really interests me whenever I think about it.

It was probably my 2nd/2nd&1/2 day being up, and it was late at night with my friend. Before this happened I hadn't smoked or used for around 4-5hours before this but completely random, out of no where, I got the worst pain I've ever felt in my top left of my skull. Around the top left area of my head/about three inches above my left ear. That was the general area of it. It wasn't like a headache but I don't know how to explain it. I felt pain on the inside of my skull. It lasted for 10mins or so but during the 5min mark of that I got the worst heart and chest pain I've ever experienced.

I was clutching my chest and head in pain, laying down trying to focus on my breathing. I told my friend that if and only if I pass out to wake up my parents and call 9/11 but not to long after the fucker fell asleep(he'd been up for two days as well), so I was left to fend for myself.

The heart/chest pain lasted for a good 15ish minutes, maybe 20mins, (I don't fully remember) before the pain started to slowly go away. Id never felt anything like it before. The next day I was fine but never fully learned what happened. During this time I didn't even smoke/snort alot the two days prior. At most I did was around .2g in the time of being awake. This was back when I could make a 10sac last around 10days and had a shit ton more moderation so I never used alot at a time/more than I needed to.

So I'm just really curious if there's official things like a partial overdose or just to know what happened in general. I know no one can say for sure but I haven't found anything about it. I'm more interested in learning about the head pain as I posted this on another site. I didn't learn much at all but other people have said they felt the exact same thing while using and it was in the exact same spot so I don't think it's truly coincidental. Any helps appreciated, thanks.

Do you know if you have a normal heart it's pretty common for people to be born with structural abnormalities like my therapist said he can't take Adderall because it makes his heart go into a arthymia

Excessive methamphetamine use causes paranoia, please take that in account. If you are concerned visit your GP. We are not doctors.