• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polysubstance4me

Greenlighter
Recently came across some meth. It's been years since I've had any and this recent stuff isn't anything like what I remember. I've had 3 different batches and I typically smoke it, but do snort it occasionally. I did not have a tolerance to stimulants at all before this.

I've read numerous things about recent stuff and I don't think it's n-iso or anything like that, but it could be cut. It may be a research chemical. I'm not really sure.

Looks like the shards I remember. It smokes like meth I remember. May not crackback as fast as what I remember, but definitely has the same taste and I know crackbacks are not a great identifier, but it looked good. Snorting it burns way worse than I remember.

I did take a big shard and put it on a coffee filter and dropped water over it. I didn't have pure acetone or anything else and it melted with the water. There was only a little bit of residue in the filter. The meth came back after the water evaporated.

The problem is that it's very weak as far as euphoria, and overall stimulation. It does wake me up and there is a short-lived rush, but I can pretty much eat on it shortly after and sleep after around 3-6 hours depending on dose. Bruxism is minimal and it usually induces a lot of vasoconstriction. It has given me anxiety as well.

Could it potentially be racemic? Unless it's a research chemical I haven't been able to identify it feels racemic with a high l-meth or maybe a 50/50 mix of levo and dextro. I can't say I'm very experienced with meth, but to my understanding levo is not euphoric and causes more physical side effects and dextro is euphoric and has way less side effects.

My only thing is that it's not very powerful. I guess it could be weaker meth, but it is no where near the strength I remember. I don't even fiend for it.

On a side note I have been in slight opioid withdrawal before I started this with restless legs and fatigue being my only symptoms. I understand that restless legs being a lack of dopamine and it did solve that symptom completely. Obviously it solved the fatigue symptom too.

Anyone have any idea what this could be?

No idea what it is but I have the exact same kind of shit right now. It sucks.
From what I've been reading a lot of cartel meth is coming in very pure, but is racemic and contains about a 50/50 mix of levo and dextro. I can't seem to find any research chemicals that smoke and taste the same so I'm not really sure, but it does suck!

Doesn't dissolve in water properly either
Mine dissolved properly I think. I put the shard on a coffee filter that was over a bowl and I dropped water on it slowly from a syringe. It didn't dissolve instantly, but dissolved relatively fast. It left behind a little white residue on the filter, but completely dissolved with enough water.

Check out this thread for more info.

I’d also like to say stay tuned as I’m going to try over the next couple months to crack the code on this one. If we can figure out a way to purify out the butylamphetamine or whatever impurities are causing these issues.. That’ll be huge.

Im also about to post my experience with this in another thread as I feel it’s worthy mentioning.

-GC

Hey guys!
It's not a big deal, but this is a drug identification thread. We don't run these here in the HR forums. This is not out of disdain or lack of support, it's simply because we have absolutely no means with which to identify anyone's drugs. You could never get the answer you're seeking unless you went to a lab and had them test it for you. Short of that, it will always be endless speculation and you will never actually get the truth you're after.

I know this sucks. I hate not being able to help out with this, we just don't have that ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.