• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth/Heroin: How close to the edge of dying do you think I was?

Imbored675

Greenlighter
I was sniffing h & crystal for 3 nights. On the 3rd night it got bad. My fingertips turned blue, my heart beat was actin super weird af. It would beat really hard & fast then drop down to barely anything back & forth. The sleep deprivation had me mildy hallucinating, my nose started bleeding, my breath was very shallow as if I wasn't getting enough oxygen, I started throwing up, my body would back & forth turn from super cold to super hot in minutes, I sweating non stop, i started trying to just go to bed & everytime I managed to fall asleep id wake right back up gasping for air cause I'm pretty sure it stopped, also I had gotten a rash on my fuckin nose & cheeks-if anyone has any advise about the rash, that'd be huge. So did I get lucky? I have no idea how much I did but my tolerence to clear has always been very low and I dont use often

It's really easy to overdue it when you're snorting goofballs, because you'll feel great but the side effects will somewhat cancel each other out. And since meth has such long legs, you may be tempted to redose sooner than you ought to.

Can't say how close to death you were, but it sounds far from healthy. Closer to dead than alive, if that's good enough for you. If it's a matter of telling your friends for a shocking story, why not say you did almost die, to deter them from doing the same thing. ;)

Be easy.

Last edited:
I wouldn't take this so lightly or just as a mere story to tell. You might want to look at this as a wake up call. I'm not judging, far from it, but you at least have to ask yourself, "how can i prevent this from happening again?"

Keep in mind your outcome was on the list of the better things that could've happened out of a binge like this. (Edit, sorry didn't see the H mixed in there too, definitely don't use benzos) Stay safe.

Last edited:
Whenever I mix uppers and downers(especially meth and opiates) I test them separately, then do little bits, then mix up safe amounts(I mean as safe as drugs get) and then put them in one of those containers for vitamins and then label times on each spot on when its safe to redose. Which is when the downer has actually worn off and not just being canceled out by the speed.

Definitely a wake up call. I'm done with meth and threw the rest away. As far as the h, I haven't been using long enough to experience harsh withdrawal but I'm gonna taper off of it. I pretty much just use h to give me some energy for work cause I've been having extreme fatigue the past few months which is I'm guessing from doing meth on and off but I'd rather not need something to function. Time to go back to just weed and occasional pills maybe some cocaine every once in a blue moon.

Last edited:
How long have you been taking heroin for? May be better to just quit than taper. You just gonna be prolonging shit imo. But I dont know amounts or time either.

On & off for about a year but been using it for about 2 or 3 months consecutively now. I feel I don't use as much as a lot of other people do. I bought a G about 8 days ago and probably have 1/3 of it left.