• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Meth" ? Help asap

agavello

Greenlighter
Really need some help here, so we got some ice. everything about this is saying "hey im good stuff" It looks like the real deal, crackback JUST like it should and everything. when lighter is applied (Bic lighter- roughly 1 inch away) seems like it takes a tad bit longer than normal to puddle, produces little smoke. its rather thinner smoke, then it looks like its going to start beautifly, and then cools down significantly quicker then normal. then once its cooled down it still looks just like it should. little lines in the crystals, color and texture everything! but we arent getting any hits nothing, we dont know what the heck is going on. someone please help lol its friday, were just trying to have some fun.
its just the weirdest thing. all four of us got togther to rip the bong for it, so dude pulls out some average sized shards and puts them in the bowl of the pipe, and for hours we sat there and ripped this bad boy. .... im telling you now, we were on cloud 9 with no such thing called worries, it was really good product. then came time to bounce dude pulled out the same bag and we split it in 3.
it was a little weird... it was a really good high but the second i got home i was EXHAUSTED. i was so tired i fell asleep, not just "asleep".. i passed..the ..F*** OUT on my couch with a fresh newly hot Cup'o'noodles in my lap. next thing i wake up its 3 am and confused as hell. strangest thing ever, so now were just trying to find out why we cant smoke now, but last night we had killer stuff

im about to try some aceton things. see if its cut too much or something.

Sounds like y'all just got burned. Hill-billy bath-tub manufactured crank. Who knows what it is.