• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Hallucinating

junebug

Greenlighter
This is perhaps the wrong forum for this but I've been away from here to long and haven't quite found my bearings again. Maybe you can point me in the right direction. In my home state of Missouri there has been "ice" circulating that is hallucinogenic. It is "ice" for all intents and purposes. Upon indulging it provided all the sought after effects as well nasty side effects and delusions of a weeks worth of binge in less then 24 hours (after three injections). It is much the same in both effects, side effect, etc. Exceptions being visual, audio and tactile hallucinations. Negative side effects seemed to occurs at a more rapid pace, dose or tolerance seemed to play no part This ONLY occurs so rapidly from IV use, smoking did produce it as well but at a much slower pace. It seemed the effects had to accumulate when being smoked. I suspected some sort of additives at first but have neither the knowledge nor means to confirm or Deny this. If anyone could shed some light or direct me to a forum where they may be able to I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks.

So you're saying pretty much amphetamine psychosis but in less than 24 hours? Odd...

Sure if you lacked sleep prior or took too much or we're mixing with other stimulants