• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth grocery list:what are you go to high foods\drink?

When on a meth binge, i usually eat what i normally enjoy to eat..

Pizza, Lasagna, Mac and Cheese, Chipotle, McDonalds, Chinese food, etc.

On second thought, mostly unhealth foods that are easy to chew up. Like i'd never eat nuts during a meth binge. Way too much effort to chew and hard to digest.

Last edited:
Lol, I ate almonds by the handful every day when I was using, didn't really eat much else.

Gave me the protein I needed to stay a decent weight and helped keep me from grinding my teeth. Win-win

I can't eat a damn thing on most stims, I get a small thing of icecream (ben and jerrys size.)

I eat healthy. Mostly fruit - Berries, banana etc. Then I have mixed nuts as well as a source of fibre and protein. Occasionally I will eat soup too. For beverage I just drink water or have calimine tea which sort of calms you down a bit but not really.

I've never done meth, but when I was on Adderall I lived on pretzel rods because they were the only thing that I could tolerate with no appetite. I called them my "tweaker sticks!" =D

Sometimes I don't feel hungry but eating is important so I usually make a milkshake with: 1 (sometimes 2) banana, couple of teaspoons of peanut butter, greek yogurt, whole milk, cinnamon and a teaspoon of coconut oil.
It's pretty tasty and easy to drink IMO.

^ yep, a nice milkshake or smoothie is my preference as well, usually with protein powder, rolled oats, yoghurt, milk, juice, fruits, omega oils, seeds, honey, cacao powder, psyllium husks for extra fibre, etc, all blended together and sipped slowly through the day. I'll sometimes add some supplements to the smoothie, like vit c, vit e, selenium, taurine and so on, to boost its nutritional value.