• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth! Fun ideas of things to do while high/ or help comedown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy3213

Greenlighter
Being high it's so easy for me to get stuck on this site for hours on end. I usually start off cleaning and doing the things I need to get done, then slow down and get stuck on the phone. Also helps me to comedown smoother with this distraction. Organizing, small projects, letters, and duh chain smoking cigs while talking. What are some of your favorites ?

Hey Joy! Allow me to give you a warm welcome to the forums. I hate to get off on a bad foot, but when you join, you agree to read a certain set of forum guidelines and site protocol. We are a Harm Reduction forum, meaning, all we do is help adults who have chosen to use drugs, do so safely or as safely as possible.

Being that this is our only true mission, this thread does not really make the cut as it is dedicated to the subjective fun of an experience. You're not in any danger is the point.

You're not in trouble and we can still be friends, but please read the forum guidelines man!

There must be several dozen threads kicking around in Drug Culture dedicated to fun things to do while on Methamphetamine. I would check that spot out!

Status
Not open for further replies.