• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Meth from urine

Status
Not open for further replies.
pofacedhoe said:
well instead of injecting this piss poor product why not smoke it?

Just to stay on topic and play the devil's advocate, is there anything naturally released in urine that would cause problems with any route of administration, IV, smoking, etc? I know feline urine contains ammonia for example, and I doubt that could be IV'd, there are probably some kind of metabolites of consumed substances you wouldn't want to be putting somewhere like your veins I figure?

If you can get the meth alone then Im sure its good but theres so much else in the urine that you cant account for that I wouldnt trust it.

To my best knowledge, there are no strongly poisonous substances in a man's urine (...except if he took some before, but that's rhetorical). So, smoking and swallowing should be unproblematic.

Examples:
With fly agaric mushrooms (Amanita muscaria) it was common use that people with lower social reputation 'weren't allowed' to taste the mushrooms themselves but rather diverted on the urine from the shamans. (Check this link, scroll down to "urine drinking" for more info).
Also, I know that urine is applied in some folk medicine for several purposes, including drinking! It may sound awful for lot of people, but it is not poisonous! You have to remember, that we talk strictly about one's own urine. Just your own brew! ;)

Injecting the stuff? ... I dunno.
I consider this as a bad idea. IV use avoids any first-pass-effect and I some compounds that could be harmful but get deactivated upon oral use could act when injected... I wouldn't try it.

Murphy

Is my memory playing a trick on me, or wasn't the urine supposed to be used to get phosphor?

Yup, the olde style alchemists of days way past used to evaporate many liters of putrified urine, burn all the organics to carbon, and use a combination of sillica and the resulting mix to reduce the phosphate content of the urine to elemental white P, which was distilled off in huge fuckoff great stone retorts and caught under water.

Why don't you just drink your own piss if you are on a meth binge. Meth addicts do some pretty fucked up shit so I can see it happening, might as well get your moneys worth heh. Wonder how many times you could do it before you got sick?

(I've never used meth and never will)

fuck that noise. take that urine and butt bump it. swim is looking at trying this method. heard from local queen the highest he ever got was havin a tweaker butt buddy pee in his butt. fags man.

anyway i know rectal administration is just as efficient as IV or a close 2nd. just takes a bit longer to hit. i have no idea if it is dangerous to douche with your own urine.

the amount of meth excreted in urine is not worth trying to plug it

anyway this is kind of a dead topic (last post was in 2k8)

Status
Not open for further replies.