• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth freddy and clorox...oopsie!

Like A Bird2

Greenlighter
A big accidental mix up... the freddy got doused with clorox. It (the clorox) has since evaporated, leaving behind the freddy- we hope. My question is: Is this freddy safe? Is there something we can do to clean it? Input MUCH appreciated!

A big accidental mix up... the freddy got doused with clorox. It (the clorox) has since evaporated, leaving behind the freddy- we hope. My question is: Is this freddy safe? Is there something we can do to clean it? Input MUCH appreciated!

I'm pretty sure you are screwed dude, even if there was a way to separate it. It's going to be very hazardous to your health. Get your self a new batch, and Acetone it not bleach.... and dont use that shit for the lady's nails, goto the hardware store. Good luck 👍

You’re meth? Got wet with clorox?? I’m guessing it is bleach solution?

if so depending on how much meth and how much bleach/what concentration also for how long were the two left to interact together and what kind of temperatures would the mixture or solution have been exposed to??

bleach is a redox reagent with oxidative qualities. If you t was unscented there’s a chance you have some meth and some ephedrine (oxidation product of methamp) or all ephedrine or more likely mostly rubbish!

If in future you are attempting to acetone wash you’re meth with acetone make sure it is free of water by using a suitable drying agent such as dehydrated Epsom salts.

I assumed it was bleached by tossing it in bleach soup to avoid possible johnny law s corruption

Just throw it out. Who knows how pure your meth was, so it's very difficult to justify consuming it due to having no idea what other compounds may now be present. If you knew it was pharmaceutical quality, at least educated guesses could be made as to what it may be converted to, as mentioned by Tryptamite; with impure meth, it is impossible to know what you'd be ingesting. If it was already impure enough to go through recrystalization, it is definitely not worth it. Call it a lesson learned!

Reactions: R3K
If in future you are attempting to acetone wash you’re meth with acetone make sure it is free of water by using a suitable drying agent such as dehydrated Epsom salts.
If you get the real acetone from a hardware store, I don't think epsom salt is going to make much of a difference.
I never loose very much maybe a few points off on a eighth or quarter oz wash, and I wash it a few times on each batch.

I'd love to see a step by step guide for the hardware store acetone washing of clear gear !? Thanks!