• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants [Meth] First time. How should I ingest?

HackYourMind

Greenlighter
So someone who was staying at SWIM's friend's house who SWIM is currently staying at left a gram of meth. It was in powder form. SWIM and the other guy know it's meth because thei vistitor mentioned it. My friend insisted that we DO NOT ship it back (he is 4 hours away). SWIM wants to try it before I just flush it (don't want to sell). Should SWIM smoke it or snort it? If it is smoken, how do you get it from foil? SWIM wants to try it but not get a HUGE high. Just a sample. SWIM has taken aderall before and that's intense enough for them. I heard that Adderall is WAYY stronger than meth. So if aderall is way more stronger, SWIM might have a heart attack on meth. So how much should SWIM do for a sample with the barest of minimum risk? SWIM was thinking about just doing a key bump.

If you think that Adderall is intense than I'd stay away from meth heh. Comparing the effect of snorted Adderall to the effect of snorted methamphetamine, of even halfway decent quality, is like comparing the gunshot of a .22 rifle to the gunshot of a 12 gauge shotgun.

If you're planning on disposing of the drugs anyway, I'd just go ahead and dispose them. Nothing good will come of trying meth. Yes, you have a finite amount of it and your connection to the drug is gone, but if you really enjoy your experience, you'll always remember that enjoyment and how good you felt...that's how it worked for me and probably a lot of other people. So that will stick with you until you do come across the drug again, maybe develop a stable supply, and that's when things get shitty.

I feel kind of hypocritical saying that because I'm the kind of person for whom, if there are drugs in my possession, I'm gonna do 'em. I may make a point of trying and never buying the drugs again, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna destroy perfectly good drugs (unless I'm destroying them via insufflation!) But I never claimed to be smart. =D There's no benefit to trying meth.

Swim should smoke it tbh... The best way to try it your first time is just to go buy a 'oil burner' (meth pipe) and put it in there and smoke it. There very cheap like around 1-5$. Snorting it isn't as much fun and swims experience likes to smoke it more and it produces a little different high in a way. Plus snorting it is actually a lil more dangerous because your ingesting it all so fast and if its high grade it can
Really fuck swim up. Smoking it allows you to get just as high as you want.also looks kinda cool watching it melt and re-crystalize ha ha. And tin foil sucks ass. Just buy one at a local head shop or mini mart buy simply asking to see the oil burners.

SWIM doesn't really want to buy any products for smoking it. SWIM also lives 30 minutes from town and the only shops nearby are local grocery stores and delis. SWIM tried to smoke it on foil. SWIM basically put the meth on the foil, lit the bottom of the foil from under the meth, and used a pen to enhale the vapor. I inhaled 3 hits and only got a slight buzz.

Any recommendation on foil smoking?

We do not use terms like SWIM, 'My pet dog', 'my friend', etc. to refer to ourselves and drug use or drug possession here on bluelight, as it does nothing to protect you.

Don't use the meth, or since you already vaped/smoked some of it, do not use more or re-dose.

We do not use terms like SWIM, 'My pet dog', 'my friend', etc. to refer to ourselves and drug use or drug possession here on bluelight, as it does nothing to protect you.

Don't use the meth, or since you already vaped/smoked some of it, do not use more or re-dose.

I smoked a bit, didn't feel anything for an hour. Did a bit more, still don't feel much of anything unless I stand up. When I stand up I def feel the speed. I don't plan on redosing tho.

That must be some shitty meth. If you're smoking it you should be able to feel the effects of the drug more-or-less instantly.

That must be some shitty meth. If you're smoking it you should be able to feel the effects of the drug more-or-less instantly.

This.

Smoking really good meth, in the form of shards/glass, will have you flying almost instantly. Way stronger then adderall..

If it is in powder form, chances are its some shake n bake garbage.

Yea either shake and bake it in some cases, it could be regular crystal just crushed up to try to make it look like
It's more.

Completely agree, if you don't feel anything winthin a minute, it's not meth. No offense, but how old are you? Saying Adderall is stronger than meth is insane. A guy once told me....Amps are like beer, and Meth is like straight vodka. You can tweak on both, but the amps are gonna take much much more dosage. I believe crystal has an isomer molecule attached to it that allows it to cross the blood brain barrier faster but I could be wrong, it's been awhile since I've done either.

Dude my advice is hide your phone from youself. I made the biggest ass of myself last night.

If you think that Adderall is intense than I'd stay away from meth heh. Comparing the effect of snorted Adderall to the effect of snorted methamphetamine, of even halfway decent quality, is like comparing the gunshot of a .22 rifle to the gunshot of a 12 gauge shotgun.

If you're planning on disposing of the drugs anyway, I'd just go ahead and dispose them. Nothing good will come of trying meth. Yes, you have a finite amount of it and your connection to the drug is gone, but if you really enjoy your experience, you'll always remember that enjoyment and how good you felt...that's how it worked for me and probably a lot of other people. So that will stick with you until you do come across the drug again, maybe develop a stable supply, and that's when things get shitty.

I feel kind of hypocritical saying that because I'm the kind of person for whom, if there are drugs in my possession, I'm gonna do 'em. I may make a point of trying and never buying the drugs again, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna destroy perfectly good drugs (unless I'm destroying them via insufflation!) But I never claimed to be smart. =D There's no benefit to trying meth.
x 2, i've never done Adderall but i don't need too to tell you that it ain't shit compared to Meth, like the man above said it's like comparing a .22 to a .50 cal, you're up for two to three days depending on usage..
Don't put drugs up your nose if you want to keep your nose, much less harmful just to inhale the smoke but still extremely harmful..

Don't put drugs up your nose if you want to keep your nose, much less harmful just to inhale the smoke but still extremely harmful..

cough! seriously

I understand the "harm reduction" you have in mind, but before posting your thoughts think it through, do some research if necessary.
How accurate is your statement above?

How accurate is your statement below?

i've never done Adderall but i don't need too to tell you that it ain't shit compared to Meth,

(IMO it is impossible to be so emphatic about comparing two substances when only one is a known entity).

I'll let you think about it, then, if you feel the need to edit your post, please feel free to do so.

SL