• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth fetanol coke

ashb72

Greenlighter
Suppposed to be meth but im testing positive for coke opiates and benzo?Had extra home drug test and decided to test myself last night and what i thoughht i was smoking was meth but actually i didnt even test positive for amphetamines. but i did test positive for opiates benzo and cocaine??? this ever happen to anyone? why does it look like meth but its not ? Im so confused.

That sounds like a really confusing experience. I would be a little bit dumbfounded myself. You hear verified and un-verified stories about hard drugs like Fentanyl being cut with stimulants like Methamphetamine or even Benzodiazepines. It is a mystery why someone would use Cocaine to try to fool someone regarding their Methamphetamine purchase. It seems to me that just for purely economical reasons that this makes no sense. The problem here is, we really have no way of getting you any kind of answer that you can actually take to the bank regarding what your drugs might actually be.

Not everybody is willing and/or able to have their drugs tested by a legitimate laboratory. It depends a lot upon regional availability, although mail-in services do exist, for practical reasons, most drug users are not at all willing to mail drugs, wait for an answer and then use. It just doesn't really work that way and we all know it. The truth is that you have probably gotten a pretty good answer for yourself just by taking your drug test. The exact contents, ratios etc. of your drugs will probably remain a mystery, as will the motivations of the person you bought them from. You do have somewhat of an answer though through your drug test that you can use as a point of perspective.

The drug scene is gone to hell. I relapsed last year and failed a drug test. Zero heroin but positive for fentynal and benzo's . You can't trust what they say unless it's an honest drug dealer which rarely exist