• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

METH & Fentanyl users help !

shaynak1218

Greenlighter
I REALLY need someone’s help an didn’t know where to turn. I am a IV drug user of Fentanyl. I used a cooker that had meth residue in it . I don’t do meth. when i did it my heart started racing very hard an my head started pounding . I couldn’t move . i just focused on breathing. This was at 9pm at night it’s now 9am , I feel like im in withdrawal with restless legs , shaking irregular heart beats 90-110, nausea, hot & cold . I am unsure if it’s safe to do my fentanyl or how long i should wait ?? PLEASE HELP asap

Maybe it is meth residue that is causing this but instead a bad batch of fent?

In any event, if it would be "safe" (of course it is never safe to shootup street fentanyl) to take your opioid now but again I think you might have a funky batch. It would take alot of meth residue to cause such a strong response. And if at all possible, never share a cooker with anyone!

i had already done the fet for days . it hadn’t had anything like that happen. It was a left over shot i guess like .1 an i have never done meth nor shot it . But I am now what i feel like is withdrawals . because i haven’t done it sense then (9pm last night .) I was just afraid of a speed ball .

I had this happen when I was smoking crack. I thought it was the crack but it was the xylazine in my fent. I’d be willing to bet it’s xylazine.

That doesn't sound like meth. If you only did a little bit it should be very euphoric. Stimulants tend to help restless leg syndrome because it's caused by a lack of dopamine.

Why are you using someone else's cooker anyway? That's a good way to spread disease.

If you felt sick then maybe it was cotton fever from a dirty cotton. I've heard of it hitting people hard like that.

Sounds like zxylazine . That stuff is no fucking joke. They don't call it meat tenderizer for nothing... BE VERY CAREFUL!

That doesn't sound like meth. If you only did a little bit it should be very euphoric. Stimulants tend to help restless leg syndrome because it's caused by a lack of dopamine.

Why are you using someone else's cooker anyway? That's a good way to spread disease.

If you felt sick then maybe it was cotton fever from a dirty cotton. I've heard of it hitting people hard like that.
You got cotton fever

I’ve stayed awake and high for 5 days off one .1 shot of crystal. I can’t stand that shit

I was smoking this meth. It had big shards that turn brown right away. I don't get off..enough. all I have are these 29/50cc/1/2 inch points. So I start shooting it. 6 times yesterday and 2 today. I also smoke 12-15 blues a day. Anyway I am out and start yawning like crazy, then stretching my back. Eventually my back and chest would cramp up while I yarn and stretch. It hurts and I worry I'm gonna freeze up. I cooked the G and filter thru ear swab cotton. My friend always does cold shots, but I cooked and filtered and divided the solution into 2 sharps. This happened to me on Black Tar H too. Like 5 years ago. Before phx was given only blues. It's been Like e hours. I drank a ton of tea and water. I think im on the downward slide. Is this cotton fever? My friend git these same symptoms off Black and said it's not CF. So if u know for sure then HMU. U rule.
PS.Careful blue smackers going around phx that are nodding off lifers in 2 ghost hits.
Thank you

I posted a bit ago about the quality of the meth going around. I started back up about 4 months ago, but it's totally different! Its put me to sleep, really bad stomach aches, food cravings (strawberry shredded wheat, put Hershey special dark syrup, and whole milk on top). It's made differently, it's not synthesized anymore, it's " grown".
Good luck and please be safe!

i think you're asking the wrong people for help
It would appear so, lol. I was trying to give my 2 cents about the meth of late. He said it turned brown quick and weak basically.
Was it the cereal description that was unnecessary?