• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth..drug test wed.

Melstevens

Greenlighter
Question.im new on here..so here it goes .. I just got out on parole. My stupid self snorted like a 20. I go to my po on Wednesday. I did it last night. That is i believe 3 days. Should i cleanse or do you think im safe. Its over 3 days away.(almost). Thanks for the help.

Nobody can tell you for certain and they are most certainly going to shut this down bc "tHaT's NoT wHaT wE dO hErE" (said in my best mod voice)

I can tell you from personal experience that 3 days has been enough time for me in the past especially if it is an isolated incident and not a week long binge

I eould, exercise vigorously, drink plenty of water, stop doing meth

If I was you

But I'm not so I'ma hotvrail this point and do some cleaning. Cheers!

Gl, and a side note those cleanse products are a waste of money. If you notice they all instruct you to drink a large quantity of water in the instructions.... That's the real hero. The day of test drink as much as possible. Now, if your program has rules against dilution they may get angry with you but usually

Taking some b12 will give your pee a yellow color but they can still tell if sample is diluted they just reschedule a new test and you at least have bought some time. If they are very strict you may get a violatik on your good babe and back to see the judge.

Cranberry juice, Cran-apple juice, Cran everything.
Vitamin C is what you want.