• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth, Dopamine Receptor repair, Alternatives to Meth

GeekinB3AST

Bluelighter
So as with others i am noticing a "Tolerance" , My dumbass smoked it daily to boost performance at work(3rd shift{22:00-06:00 at a gas station 6 Nights a week off on saturday). Well I decided to get a seconds job(Working for City Maint. Manual Labor 1st Shift{07:00-15:00}5 days a week off on Sat and Sunday)I noticed "Tolerance" yesterday ,
  • I start seconds job on 3/20/17 at 07:00 , I need supplements to Assist my brain in Repairing Receptors.
  • Also which NDMA antagonists would Be best for Slowing the "Tolerance" Once a Good amount of Time Passed to allow Healing.
  • First use 11/16/16 Quit 01/08/17 Started again 02/13/17 Last use 03/16/17
  • And Is there any Alternative to Push through Meth withdrawls while working 17 Hour days and sleeping like 3 Sleep cycles (4ish hours)? I got Blue Razz C-4 but it makes me look more Twacked Then tweak lol and Weed works for me But i had to "Pass"{False Negative} a drug test to get this Job and Being stoned is a No Go
  • So my main concern is the 0 Energy
Thanks in advance for any Info
PS. Not working two jobs or Requesting sick Leave is Not a Option. Im Homeless as in I have a car and a Few Generous people to crash with lol , showers at planet fittness.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/97021-Speed-Meth-tolerance-prevention-reduction-long

Last edited:
So basically your working 16 hour days? Sorry no thats some limitless type effects youd need

Basically yes I made schedule and I'll get around 4-5 hours of sleep Mon ~ Fri and as much as I want on the weekend

Dam dude to be honest i think your best bet is to use as little as possible because the day after using alot of amphetamine even if it was to get stuff done i feel like i was hit with a 2x4 and if your doing manual stuff thay wont work. Maybe have you tried coffee? I get excellent alertness without the comedown maybe a mod dose caffeine low dose meth might work better? And maybe idk how you take it but maybe orally or in divided doses to avoid the high peaks and valleys because its really at the peaks of amphetamines i feel like i drain my body out and actually feel weaker and less able to manual stuff

Dam dude to be honest i think your best bet is to use as little as possible because the day after using alot of amphetamine even if it was to get stuff done i feel like i was hit with a 2x4
Im feeling that right about now lmfao Mary Jane was my solvent for that, worked Very well too%)
So the 22:00 - 06:00 Job is Cake work , Im the Person in charge until 05:00 when Store manager comes in so i can Cut Major Corners, Its the 07:00 to What is now 15:30 That is main Concern , I dont get tweaked from the doses i currently Smoke i get "Not tired" lol just enough to keep me awake and Keep Withdrawals from Kicking in. But yea Oral Doses seemed like a solid Route , Take it like somebody would Caffeine pills just with a bit more Umph:!. I need this to work , Combined Gross Income is to Beautiful( To me anyways)

ECA. Not great long term but can help with the 0 energy post meth use. Go to Walgreens get the primatene tablets and caffeine pills.