• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth- Did I do a bad shot or is something wrong with me?

Amya_43

Greenlighter
I relapsed about 3 months ago and started using IV meth again. I’ve been using every single day, sometimes multiple times a day for about 12 weeks. I’ve been getting stuff from the same person, but this past week it’s been different. It’s allot harder to get high, I’ve been going through way more than what seems normal, and today I did a shot that not only didn’t have a good rush (It was a weird rush- can’t even explain it) not euphoric at all and no heat rushing through my body. I just instantly got severely depressed and in the mind state of hopelessness, and wanting to jump out of my own skin it was so awful. I thought maybe I just didn’t do enough so I did another one and the same thing happened. I came home laid down and fell asleep for two hours and it’s subsided a little. It seems like this keeps happening to me to some degree, but not quite this bad. I’ve never had it make me feel like it did today. It was absolutely awful. Did I do a bad shot, or is something wrong with me? :( I’m so depressed now it’s awful! So weird...

Lack of enjoyment usually denotes shit gear. If you have to question the quality of your drugs, then they are invariably shit.

Find a better supplier...