• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth decision

Roided1

Bluelighter
Ok. I'm in my 60s have used drugs throughout my life and recently went to rehab because I was "supposed to". . I then started going to NA meetings and in a short time I now remember why I left. I used, worked as a professional, had kids, put them through college and the only effect using has had is on my disposable income. I have decided to go back to using and enjoy my retirement Sitting in a room full of people who blame a drug for their own lack of motivation is not where I want to be. I would rather be high and enjoy the rest of my life than be trapped in a room for an hour each day with people who need 12 badly written and obscure as hell rules to live their lives.. I may be an addict but I have lived well. There's nothing to do but exit happily. Time to slam. The Steps be damned.

Lmfao Hell yeah 👍 I'm with you, I'm 48 and I don't remember what sober was like other than chaotic, nervous breakdowns, board to death and overwhelming. I slept a lot. And that was over 20 years ago.

if you're happy and you're not bothering anybody, and it's really that simple, then go ahead and do your thing, right?

did you get in some sort of trouble and that's how you ended up in a recovery program?

Yeah I think about this often...if I am on my death bed for let's say months..I choose to be doped up nice and good. Whether or not that will a totally happen is another story.

Ok. I'm in my 60s have used drugs throughout my life and recently went to rehab because I was "supposed to". . I then started going to NA meetings and in a short time I now remember why I left. I used, worked as a professional, had kids, put them through college and the only effect using has had is on my disposable income. I have decided to go back to using and enjoy my retirement Sitting in a room full of people who blame a drug for their own lack of motivation is not where I want to be. I would rather be high and enjoy the rest of my life than be trapped in a room for an hour each day with people who need 12 badly written and obscure as hell rules to live their lives.. I may be an addict but I have lived well. There's nothing to do but exit happily. Time to slam. The Steps be damned.
different strokes for different folks my guy do what wrks for you! for me i did heroin from 2005-2018 then went to state prison for 5 years n here i am 2023 happily sober w/o any 12 step programs or parole lol it’s MY choice but i think that’s why it wrks 😜

Goddamn that’s a motherfucking mic drop
That's what I'm saying lol, torpedoes be damned...

We salute you, sir. You've put your work in admirably and now if you want to lay down that burden and ride the motherfucking lightning off into the sunset, well then that is your prerogative. You've earned it.

I absolutely hated going to NA meetings. Horrible self righteous vibe and you’re right about how people would blame drugs for their own character defects. I couldn’t stand the preachy aspect of it all and it felt like some cult bullshit. No reason anyone should have to sit in a circle and listen to other people tell them how to live their life.