• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth-cut coke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouspartier

Greenlighter
why would someone cut coke with meth? Thought I was getting good coke for 80 a g and turned out to be meth. Just why. It was fun though

Why not? I would rather have a speed cut then dewormer or fucking baby formula. I have experienced this once, and it wasn't half bad.

How exactly did you find out this was meth? It's not a common cut if that's what your asking. But who knows, if there's one thing I've learnt is that you can never be too sure what's in your shit. No matter what anyone tells you.

my friend got it for us from his guy but my friend had straight meth. The "coke" was very shiny and crystal-ly. We noticed after the first line. And it tasted just like meth and did not numb at all. Very salty and extremely bitter. If never done meth and he said that if it was meth that certain things would happen such as sweaty palms, bad body odor and speeding. And it dod

Probably flakka (a-PVP). A gram of nearly pure, recrystallized ice methamphetamine.HCl goes for more $$$ than that. The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. The only reason I could tell them apart was that I had experience with both prior. The best way to tell them apart with no special equipment that I can tell is if the crystals are not as hard as they should be but rather are crumbly and weak when touched. Otherwise, they look identical. Cocaine should NEVER look like that.

I did too much because I didn't want to drive away from the dealer's house with anything illegal, and flew into an all out yelling rage for hours. a-PVP is basically MDPV's weaker little brother, after all. Also, cocaine should NEVER last hours and hours.

Isn't it obvious? There's two scenarios... if you only sell meth, you're a scumbag, and you know people who are looking for coke you can double your market by selling meth to those looking for coke. It's very possible that there was no coke in what you purchased... just meth hidden in a sea of random powder, from laxative to baking soda.

If you do run into coke cut with meth, the reality is most coke on the market is stepped on to all hell. Eventually you're dealing with coke that's been cut so much that the actual cocaine content is as low as 5-10 percent (if that). Meth is fairly cheap in a lot of places, if your product is weak adding a bit of meth to your coke will make it more active. This is a pretty dumb move on the dealers part though being that coke typically lasts like 30 minutes while meth can last several hours. You would have to be an inexperienced coke user to not to know what is going.

Last edited:
A gram of nearly pure, recrystallized ice methamphetamine.HCl goes for more $$$ than that.
except for an 8ball of meth is under a bill and decent coke (for most people) is over a bill so basically coke costs more and meth makes a decent cut for dealers trying to save and gain a buck. personally i think if someone is going to cut it with meth they should warn their clients. some people just dont wanna do ice they just want coke but im guessing the majority would be fine with it

my friend got it for us from his guy but my friend had straight meth. The "coke" was very shiny and crystal-ly. We noticed after the first line. And it tasted just like meth and did not numb at all. Very salty and extremely bitter. If never done meth and he said that if it was meth that certain things would happen such as sweaty palms, bad body odor and speeding. And it dod

1. good coke is shiny (hence the term "fishscale" to describe high-purity cocaine, 2) I've never had "salty" meth before, and 3) a pretty clear indicator, to me anyway, that what you're snorting could be methamphetamine, which you did not mention, is the fact that meth burns like a motherfucker when you snort it. In contrast to cocaine, which doesn't burn at all (or shouldn't, anyway). Weird that you didn't mention that

There are mainly 3 things people cut coke with baby lax bakingsoda n baby powder never got cut witth meth ever tbh n u can tell off the rip on what u got some people try n cut it with dry wall thats y u should always have a tester to test it b4 using a drug bc u dont kno what is goin up ur nose

The Danish Depeartment of Health produce a report each year about the illegal drug scene in Denmark. In it they list amongst other the average purity of seized drugs as well as what chemicals they have been cut with.

The average purity of seized cocaine in 2015 was 37%.
70% of the seized cocaine was cut with levamisol.
37% of the seized cocaine was cut with phenacetine.
28% of the seized cocaine was cut with creatine.
8% of the seized cocaine was cut with lidocaine.

7% was cut with methamphetamine. I would think that the reason for using methamphetamine is that it provides the user with a stimulated feeling and most normal users cannot distinguish between a meth and coke high.

Methamphetamine is almost impossible to buy in Denmark at the streets. The value of meth is to little for it to be viable to transport it from the Netherlands or the Czech Republic (During WW2 a lot of Pervitin (a brand name for methamphetamine back then) was handed out to the German soldiers. After the war ended they simple continued to produce meth and amph in the facilities and therefore even today a large amount of meth in Europe comes from the Czech Republic).
Amphetamine sulfate is much more common in Denmark but you cannot cut coke with that because sulfate draw in so much liquid and become yellow thus making it very easy to distinguish from cocaine.

I normally clean my cocaine and thus reaching a purity of either 85-90% if the cocaine is cut with levamisol (levamisole requires industry level equitment to get in out of the coke) if the cocaine do not contain levamisol I can reach a purity of 99%. However when I order the coke I wish the clean from the deep web (the purity from the vendor I use range from 65-85% purity - as the average Danish cocaine is only 37% pure I would only end up with aproximately 3,5g cocaine if I start with 10g. I only buy cocaine from Bolivia or Peru as most of this do not contain levamisol. Columbian cocaine always contain levamisol as they use it in the production process. As such if the cocaine I receive is 70% pure and I clean it to a purity of 99% my initial 10 gram will end up as 7g cocaine that is 99% pure.

I have had i tested in EnergyControl in Spain and that test concluded that it really is 99% pure. The cleaning process takes a couple of days and you need to use several chemicals one of which will cauterize your airways if inhaled so you need to have a mask and then the cocaine have to be in that chemical for approximately a day and you cannot have it in your department or places where people will be due to the cauterize thing that is the most complex process. And you really need to be careful if you make a mistake you risk to ruin the entire batch of cocaine. But it is REALLY worth it.

Cocaine of a 99% purity gives so much more an intense rush and a lot of the side effects are gone. Therefore, from a HR perspective, it is a very good idea to clean your cocaine. Especially if you take the cocaine IV. If I take that cocaine during an entire evening and night I take around 0,5g and the time between each line is probably 2 hours whereas I take normal cocaine close to every half hour. You simply end up feeling very bad if you take too much too fast. Therefore I think it is worth doing even though you loose some grams because it last longer even though you lost some grams (cuts) in the cleaning process.
The biggest problem is that you need to have a minimum (in my opinion) of 10g cocaine when you clean it. Smaller amounts simply isn't worth it and the potential cocaine you loose because it sticks to the glass and so on more from a percent perspective. So you need to be able to afford 10g each time. However on the dark web cocaine costs around 400-500 DKK pr gram compared to 800-1000 DKK on the street.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.