• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Crackback Pinwheel/s Question

In Re Universe

Greenlighter
I once read a post discussing two very different pinwheel patterns with meth crackback. The person described it as a child's pinwheel toy, triangles, and another poster said that it's a spiral pinwheel with several 'arms'. The poster said regular meth users confuse the two and a person I had a brief conversation with who is a longtime user said one becomes the other... When I showed him a child's toy pinwheel he understood although what he originally drew for me was the spiraling arms pinwheel. He said he knew why ppl confused the two and that one becomes the other. I wasn't able to meet up with him again to get the answer!

THIS is what I'm interested in, the triangle pinwheel that turns into a spiral or vice versa.

Anybody have any knowledge of this? Believe it or not I'm certain this is related to the shape of DNA and the tessellation you see in fractal and hyper geometry, how galaxies are born.

I once read a post discussing two very different pinwheel patterns with meth crackback. The person described it as a child's pinwheel toy, triangles, and another poster said that it's a spiral pinwheel with several 'arms'. The poster said regular meth users confuse the two and a person I had a brief conversation with who is a longtime user said one becomes the other... When I showed him a child's toy pinwheel he understood although what he originally drew for me was the spiraling arms pinwheel. He said he knew why ppl confused the two and that one becomes the other. I wasn't able to meet up with him again to get the answer!

THIS is what I'm interested in, the triangle pinwheel that turns into a spiral or vice versa.

Anybody have any knowledge of this? Believe it or not I'm certain this is related to the shape of DNA and the tessellation you see in fractal and hyper geometry, how galaxies are born.

I think you are thinking about this way too much and spun on meth? I am just guessing though I have never used meth and I am not really sure what you are writing about? Is it the pattern in smoke that gets made when people smoke meth in a glass pipe?

I moved this to other drugs for you so people who are more experienced in using meth will soon reply.

Last edited:

okayyy, so could you show me these two pinwheels? i'm having a problem grasping quite what it is you'tr getting at IRU, but it does sound interesting.

It has to do with how the meth recrystallizes on the glass returning to solid form from liquid through gas. It has something to do with the shape of the molocule of the substance, which is microscopic. The pattern you're seeing is macroscopic. When other molocules such as cuts are introduced it changes the pattern of the crystallization.

You are thinking to deeply on this.... Just put the pipe down for a bit.

One time out of the thousand bowls i smoked, the crackback of the meth had a bunch of spiral shapes in it. Some smaller some bigger maybe a dozen or two but most definitely uniformed spirals. Also the meth looked wet even when completly hardened. It was absolutely beautiful. I asked my friend if i was seeing things and she seriously saw them too and i have never experienced visual delusion before. We smoked it all before getting a picture. My phone had to of been dead or i would of snapped one but i figured the next bowl from the batch would look the same but it didn't. I have never since seen anything like. I tried googling how this happened and this page was the closest i could find on such a phenomenon. My only reasoning at this poi t of how it was possible is Gods or Aliens because why would it be just the one bowl out of the entire bag and history of me smoking?