• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth&cocaine

Big_hoss

Greenlighter
So every other weekend or so when i buy coke and the bag starts getting low and by low i mean around a 20 to a half gram i always add about 3 good size rails of meth in with whats left (i dont pay for meth). I know the meth pretty much takes over the coke high but it makes my bag last longer and i dont have to redose as often.id rather do just the meth but for me without the coke the meth comedowns are fucking horrible as i already have anxiety and agoraphobia.so my question is does anyone else do this or heard of anyone doing it? Btw roa is snorting.

People cut cocaine with meth all the time I notice it like dirt on a white car but yeah I mean it’s definitely not good on the heart muscles but be safe man watch that heart rate and I really am confused how adding meth to your coke makes the withdrawals less than just meth. Dude that is like a overload on your brain and CNS take a long break and see if just the crystal has the same come down it really all depends on how often of use and what not, much more knowledgeable people on this will answer but I thought I’d atleast say yes I have heard of it and I personally don’t see a benefit.

Yeah ive done just crystal and the comedown sucks ass but then again i dose like every hr sometimes less so im sure my comedowns are bad because i use so much in a short period of time and the fact that i binge for 2 to 3 days no sleep and food/water are the last things on my mind not sure if its the coke that makes them seem less painful or the fact that when i mix them i dose less frequently and dont binge more than a night

With meth since it lasts so long you'd get a lot more out of it taking one Solid dose ( a safe one at least not more than you can handle ) and the come down'll be easier and if you MUST keep it going another smaller dose a few hours into it, but you're not crazy for doing this, I once in awhile when I run out of crack eat 100-200mg of adderall and come down differently

I find that the crash from Crystal meth is much smoother then even Adderall crash, or crack comedown...

I find that the crash from Crystal meth is much smoother then even Adderall crash, or crack comedown...
*readers do not recreate my use for your safety*
Im on my 73rd hour of adderall, and the only crash ive had was forgetting to take my pain meds and sitting there thinking my dopamine was somehow depleted even though i regulate a high af protein diet while using to replace the dopamine im eating, its extremely odd that i havent had any other crashes, yeah i got tired from being up at one point so i had a coffee with 30mg dumped in to rejuvenate myself ( caution readers, dont recreate my use please for your own safety)

Between the give or take 300-500mg ive taken in the last 3 days and copious amounts of gabaergics, youd think id be feeling negatives by now but... NONE unusual to say the least by day 2 i usually feel less of a peak effect from amps.. but its not happening this binge i dunno what im doing to maintain tbh other than the relative high protein intake to mitigate negatives that ive always done with dopaminergics

Y'all think gabaerics have some crash reducing effect for amps? Because twice each day of this binge ive consumed high doses of pregabalin combined with eh, moderate doses of gabapentin
Not used related to amps tho, but for recreational value and pain reducing properties when combined with my pain meds.
I cant tell how someone else would react but riding the amp wave with these meds has a very unique effect profile uncomparable to anything i know of.