• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Bong(the right way?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
So I've recently picked up smoking meth. Out of boredom I have been wondering about meth bongs. I personally love bongs and they are the only way I smoked weed. I have read that you shouldn't bong meth due to the fact that it is water soluble. I've also read that it is no soluble in Diethyl Ether. In the past I've heard of people filling bongs with Diethyl Ether for huffing purposes but I was thinking if you were to combind the 2 ideas would it work? My only issue this far is the fact that Diethyl Ether is highly explosive. Would this be a problem in lighting the torch? Im sure I will NEVER do this, purely for research.

whoa there bukaroo, let me stop you for a sec - you have to light meth, preferably with a butane torch. Diethyl Ether is EXTREMELY(EXTREMELY EXTREMELY) flammable. File this in bad ideas. ;)

dude ummm well....uh.....smoking meth.....with a bong......uhhhhhh

now I whole heartedly believe don't knock it until you've tried it but smoking meth with a bong??? and in diethyl ether (huffing it too)??? Im guessing its possible maybe not the best experience (I sense brain damage would be imminent due to huffing the ether and smoking the meth at the same time)

but possible you could try it but it would be EXTREMELY dangerous my say is don't do it and if you do tell us the experience I am interested now

but smoking meth with a bong in diethyl ether interesting idea I sense you are the party type

-streetcow

See, I got the idea after doing Ketamine and Meth. Disasosiatives and stimulants are one of my new favorite combos. This one is of course the most extreme

There are a few things to take into consideration when smoking meth through a bong. But please do NOT use diethyl ether anyone!

Residue/resin.
Even with just a regular piece, residue builds up along the neck of the piece very quickly. Depending on the size of the water pipe, much more residue will build up along the sides since it has more time to cool and recrystalize along the sides.

Water soluble.
Meth is famous for dissolving in water very quickly, so a lot of it is going to be stuck in the water/liquid within the water pipe. Some people put kool aid or other juice in so that after a good session, they can drink the juice containing the Meth it trapped. We used juice, but my buddy knocked it over and spilled the juice so we didn't get to try drinking it after the session.

I rigged a small water pipe by attaching a glass piece with one of those pencil grips. i've seen people get huge hits, but mostly because they burnt the shit since the liquid filters out that horrible burnt taste. It was fun to use for a session and to experiment with, but in the long run a regular piece gives you more bang for your buck.

Just be sure the water pipe is new or spotless, or else your hits, and the juice will taste like ass.

Watch a few YouTube videos of people smoking yaba in SE Asia.

They make a water bong with a pipe instead of a bowl. The pipe sucks in the fumes from a tinfoil boat or bowl held in place underneath the intake pipe.

I think the water is drank afterwards or maybe gently evaporated and a brownish powder of possibly higher strength can be scraped up to smoke.

The real question of this thread was IS IT POSSIBLE without blowwing yourself up. I inderstnd its extremely dangerous/stupid for many reasons. BUT if done with a single flame torch, a LONG bent neck rose bowl, a small clear beaker(less time for it to recrystalising on the sides and a beaker so the downstem sticks out far from Diethyl Ether) and a prayer to all the sky gods, would the fumes of the diethly ether still cause an cause an explosion? Would it even be an explosion or would it just catch fire and shoot a quick flame out of the beaker into SWIMs face? Once again, I don't plan to ACTUALLYAVE do this as much as Id love too. I don't have Diethyl Ether nor do I feel like going trough the trouble of getting it. SO MY QUESTION IS WOULD IT WORK AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? A simple 'no' is not a good enough answer for my curiosity

The real question of this thread was IS IT POSSIBLE without blowwing yourself up. I inderstnd its extremely dangerous/stupid for many reasons. BUT if done with a single flame torch, a LONG bent neck rose bowl, a small clear beaker(less time for it to recrystalising on the sides and a beaker so the downstem sticks out far from Diethyl Ether) and a prayer to all the sky gods, would the fumes of the diethly ether still cause an cause an explosion? Would it even be an explosion or would it just catch fire and shoot a quick flame out of the beaker into SWIMs face? Once again, I don't plan to ACTUALLYAVE do this as much as Id love too. I don't have Diethyl Ether nor do I feel like going trough the trouble of getting it. SO MY QUESTION IS WOULD IT WORK AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? A simple 'no' is not a good enough answer for my curiosity

Not only is ether flammable, but it's very reactive. You wouldn't want to leave it exposed to air, and there's no realitic way to prevent creating even more explosive compounds while trying to use it for this purpose. Unless you're a trained professional using it under a fume hood, don't even bother.

What would happen? A small amount will ignite from heat, spark, etc. If you're lucky, it burns itself. if you're not lucky, peroxides explode, and you're dead.

Think about it. You would be running hot vapor through a substance that ignites at relatively low temperatures. What happens if a small contminant in your meth is sucked into the ether? The ether ignites and your lungs/face are destroyed mid hit.

Not only is ether flammable, but it's very reactive. You wouldn't want to leave it exposed to air, and there's no realitic way to prevent creating even more explosive compounds while trying to use it for this purpose. Unless you're a trained professional using it under a fume hood, don't even bother.

What would happen? A small amount will ignite from heat, spark, etc. If you're lucky, it burns itself. if you're not lucky, peroxides explode, and you're dead.

Think about it. You would be running hot vapor through a substance that ignites at relatively low temperatures. What happens if a small contminant in your meth is sucked into the ether? The ether ignites and your lungs/face are destroyed mid hit.

Very good, this is how you answer a question! See I didn't know much about the properties of Diethyl Ether. I wasn't sure if heat alone could cause it to combust or not. I also wasn't sure about the fumes, tho now that I think about it there must be a large amount of fumes leaving the liquid because of how easy it is to huff. Are there anymore chemicals that have a mental reaction close, or even remotely similar(just Taken in by huffing and are liquid) that could be used, still unsafely obviously, but less likely Or is this just simply asking to much? Thank you for yor answer, even tho it crushes my 2 tweeker friends fantasy I created with the idea.

This
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.