• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Meth bombed. Horrible expierence.

Yayoe

Greenlighter
Hello everyone . So I decided to go to EDC which is a rave festival in Vegas for those who don't know. I went with a bunch of friends And my girlfriend. And honestly I was having a such a beautiful time it was one of the greatest experiences I ever had. That is until the last day on Sunday June 19th literally 30 minutes before it ended around 4 am. Last day I decided to try ecstacy . (Yes I accept I should've never tried drugs to begin with and I could say I'm young and made a mistake but still I feel guilty for taking it) and basically it never hit. Two hours later I took the other half it didn't hit either. I just kept sweating beyond control. So whatever kept going with the flow and later tried 1/4th of a friends pill and that did hit and felt the small high for a while. Fast forward a bit later the effect wore off. And a bit later I kept feeling cold. And stopped sweating. My body was icy cold too. And at one point I kinda got dazed and then I took a step forward and my vision started going tunnel vision, I couldn't breathe right , my heart was racing like crazy. My legs were wobbly. I knew something was wrong so I grabbed my girl and told her lets go to their infirmary . I kinda calmed down half way there luckily it was really nearby. But then I got it again so I went in they checked me my heart rate was 170 while sitting down. They transferred me to their main infirmary and I calmed down a bit on my way there but there again i started feeling weird again and they laid me down quick and connected me to IV. After a while I felt way better just really drained. After that I found out the pill I never felt had meth in it which was what made me sweat so much . I just don't know if I was overdosing or getting heat exhaustion/heat stroke. I wish I knew honestly . Either way it was horrible it scarred me. The meth comedown was a week and a half and scarred me too. I felt great after the comedown for two days but then I developed sinusitis . So i felt sick and my anxiety came back. Then had a 5 week headache. And depression came with that. So it was a rough couple of months now I'm here in month 3 slowly getting better but I get random bouts of daily lightheaded ness and feeling like everything around me is unreal in a way like I don't recognize things around me at times. Especially this past week I went to a concert at Saturday . I had been feeling 80% better by that time with my anxiety and all that . But out of nowhere while in line I got extremely light headed. And everything around me seemed so weird . I still feel that way . I use to get it before which I found out was depersonalization/derealization . But my question is now . Is it still that or could it be early signs of psychosis ? Even tho the last 4 weeks I had been feeling waaaay better not 100% but better, now I don't feel good again. I haven't had an anxiety attacks in 6 weeks. But I get a little anxious but mostly cause the lightheadness and unreality feeling. I get scared maybe the meth did something to my head and I'm stuck like this now, or maybe if I was having a heat stroke it did damage to my brain and mental state. Or that I'm entering psychosis because of the drug. It was a one time use but still idk I keep thinking about that . Even tho lately I had been so positive and keeping active . This sudden lightheaded ness brought me down. I've even called off my job and stopped being active these past 5 days. I hate it honestly. Maybe it's just my anxiety but then I always have that doubt, maybe it isn't ? I'm pretty sure I don't have no heart disease, no tumor, like typical healthy anxiety. More towards my mental state and hopefully I didn't damage anythjng . :/ it was my mistake what I chose. I wish I could go back and change things because I don't feel the same act the same and have missed out on so much and feel guilty I feel like I can't be the boyfriend I use to be or son. And it sucks. I'm seeing a therapist right now and no medication. Just in case anyone asks. Sorry for the long post just felt like letting it out.

*btw* we found out the pill was a bad pill because another friend was given the same pool and had a meth comedown too and he knew since it happened to before and they tested the third pool they had and also looked it up at pill reports.

First of all: Don't take untested drugs. There is no way of knowing what you got.

That being said, taking meth or mdma does not cause reactions like this after one time use. What happens is that people hold on to the negative experience, and instead of not making a big deal out of it, they start to think that the one time drug use has damaged their brain. From there it is a downward spiral, where you become certain that the drug use damaged your brain, which leads to the anxiety getting stronger... And so it continues...

Have you ever had anxiety the following day after drinking? It's normal right? So no-one bats an eye when people experience this.. You know that it's normal, so it doesn't bother you either, you know it will soon go away... But if you had kept obsessing over this, it would have grown into a much bigger problem.

Having an anxiety attack (whether or not it happened while on drugs or not) is very unpleasant, and it is normal to worry about getting another one the following time. That happens to almost all people after getting a panic/anxiety attack. So instead of just having a random anxiety attack, you now are afraid of getting another one... And if you on top of that worries about another factor having damaged your brain, recovery is very hard...

So my advice to you is to stop connecting the way you feel to your drug use, and focus your energy on becoming better. Start working out, be active, eat healthy, and just stopp obsessing over possible damage to your brain.

Meth is given to people on prescription, if that makes you feel better. I'm not saying it's without risk, but personal risk is about the same level as alcohol.

Thanks for the reply ! Means a lot! I managed to control my anxiety more now I don't get panic attacks but I still get a lot of derealizatiob where nothing around me feels real and dream like so it scares me. Could be I just have permanent anxiety . I guess I just wish I knew if I was overdosing or having heat exhaustion/heat stroke because honestly I didn't stay as hydrated as I should have that whole weekend. You're right about the anxiety though I've had it with weed before the times I've tried it. But yea I guess I just kept getting scared maybe my body couldn't handle the mixture of meth and mdma but I guess I doubt itd be that cause many people mix them. I just hope I didn't take big amounts of either. It sucks. I should've been more responsible and not taken the pill. I had my own set from a trusted dealer but gf ended up losing them so a friend offered his and it ended up being the bad pill and we had told him not to take those beforehand but I didn't realize it till after. I guess imma have to keep pushing through with this

Sorry you experienced this. Dissociation is detaching from reality whereas psychosis you lose complete touch with reality. (Which isn't you from what I read) Be safe, maybe avoid drugs for a while cause most will spike your anxiety and other symptoms you mentioned. Take it easy and I hope you continue to feel better! If not, get some professional support to manage it. Good luck.

How do you know that you took 'Meth' was the pill tested or is this based on assumptions? Was it a stamped pill and have you checked the stamp on the likes of pillreports.net /ecstasydata etc.

Meth / speed doesn't really work the way you describe - not really that long lasting and has a much quicker onset than what you describe.

Reading your report there are a few warning points that I see - the delayed come up, the increase heart rate, the increase in temperature - I would honestly suspect PM/MA and that added to your fatigue (you were on the last day) would land you in the mess you describe.

Rest, hydrate - try not to overthink the things that happened to you when you were high, the thoughts etc.

I wish you a speedy recovery

Yes thank you for your response! I've been avoiding drugs liquor and everything else for the time being. I still deal with a lot of dissociation and anxiety but more calm except I have my days where it gets really bad. But I'm exercising trying to eat right and trying to stay active

Honestly it's based on assumptions because I had checked a pill report after and it said it there and the report was a recent one. I wish I would've just checked it before hand but I wasn't even suppose to take that pill. Yea doctors told me sounded like a heat stroke too could've been provoked from extreme dehydration. I just hate the anxiety it left me and derealization plus many afterimages and floaters.
Thanks for your response I appreciate it.

How do you know that you took 'Meth' was the pill tested or is this based on assumptions? Was it a stamped pill and have you checked the stamp on the likes of pillreports.net /ecstasydata etc.

Meth / speed doesn't really work the way you describe - not really that long lasting and has a much quicker onset than what you describe.

Reading your report there are a few warning points that I see - the delayed come up, the increase heart rate, the increase in temperature - I would honestly suspect PM/MA and that added to your fatigue (you were on the last day) would land you in the mess you describe.

Rest, hydrate - try not to overthink the things that happened to you when you were high, the thoughts etc.

I wish you a speedy recovery