• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth and smoke taste afterwards.

Crackedout420

Bluelighter
I've only done meth once as it's not Widely available in my town. I snorted it, and the next few days mymouth tasted smokey and sort of like burnt toast. I could hardly smoke cigarettes without gagging. Anyone know what caused that?

I’ve never personally heard of that, but it could just be caused by the chemicals in it... not too sure though as it’s unfamiliar to me!

Its a good habit to get into to rinse your sinuses each night after youre done using or before bed if you used earlier.
This gets all the leftover residue and any other bullshit out of your nose and eliminates that residual drip that likes to sit in the back of your throat all day, probably causing that taste. Although i never found it to be "smokey". Just bitter.
Im gonna assume (hope) you brush regularly too, right?

Some chemicals do that. As an example, people that huff glue usually find the taste of cigarettes very awful afterwards.

If you rinse your nose out make sure you use saline not tap water as this can dry it out more

Shit that's right, it's gotta be distilled water with saline mixture. You can buy those NeilMed sinus rinse kits at any walgreens for like 4 bucks. They work better than people realize if you're a sniffer

Its a good habit to get into to rinse your sinuses each night after youre done using or before bed if you used earlier.
This gets all the leftover residue and any other bullshit out of your nose and eliminates that residual drip that likes to sit in the back of your throat all day, probably causing that taste. Although i never found it to be "smokey". Just bitter.
Im gonna assume (hope) you brush regularly too, right?
Yes I brush regular and have good oral hygiene. I'll probably never even find meth again around here. I was more or less asking if anyone knows why this happened rather than a solution to the issue.

Yes I brush regular and have good oral hygiene. I'll probably never even find meth again around here. I was more or less asking if anyone knows why this happened rather than a solution to the issue.
Ah. Well, that i can't tell you 🤔
Haven't heard of that one yet. Especially so long afterwards. If meth is such a scarcity where you live, i'm betting whatever you scored had been cut with God knows what.