• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth and seroquel?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
So if i were to take eight days of seroquel....how many days off the seroquel would i have to take a break?

It has a half life of 6 hours (non XR version) and will have left your system in approximately 2 days.

I’d give it 4 days - but I suspect even then it mellows out your high. Tsking meth with anti-psychotics definitely not the same experience as without. Not worse, just different.

So if i were to take eight days of seroquel....how many days off the seroquel would i have to take a break?
Iheaven.
You can get you're jive back if you stop the seroquel just for one day . The pill will leave you're brains system after not taking it for a day but if you are looking for a body high off Indica weed you will have to wait 2 days for the pill to leave you're bloodstream. Seroquel is used for people who have mental health issues . 4 years ago they put me on seroquel and that shit was annoying as fuck because If I took the pill one hour before smoking weed I couldn't feel anything . But the good news is seroquel is a pill and just like any antipsychotic pill once you stop taking it the effects of the pill are no longer active. In order seroquel to fully work you need to take it everyday for 3 weeks. So if you take it for weeks straight it should start to effect the brains chemistry. If you have only been taking it for 7 days or 15 days it shouldn't compete with you're dopamine levels.
But important fact - I have a friend my current roommate who has been taking seroquel for 2 years and he recently relapsed on meth after taking a 1 year break and he still got very high and euphoric!.
When he snorted a line he got high even tho he has been on seroquel for so long. The key my friend is to just take a small break you can do what I did and just wait 11-14 days with no meth use and just smoke weed to occupy you're time. Or you can wait 2 weeks if you want. You don't have to wait a month to get you're dopamine back that's pure bull shit . People who say you have to wait a month to get dopamine back have never done meth before and are just researching off bias anti-drug websites.