• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and pychosis help!

Carle22

Greenlighter
I posted just a while ago, so feel a bit ridiculous. Been smoking meth for ten years on and off. I even broke my spine in 2016 after using meth for 3 weeks with no sleep, maybe 4 hours every 3 days, I tried to commit suicide and spent 6 months in hospital. I'm now physically disabled
I've been sectioned 12 times due to psychosis, and schizophrenia also runs in my dads side.
any way I stopped taking around two years ago.
But I've relapsed and been smoking for the last month on and off. Using smaller amounts and eating and sleeping. But last week I had four day binge with no sleep. I got 10 hours last night but just had a tiny smoke today just to take the dog out as I have no energy.
I dread going psychotic again and it seems to be starting. Tv talking to me , mind reading, etc. I have no meth left but xan get more delivered tomorrow morning! Should I just brake mY pipe amd call it quits. I don't know what this posts about or what I'm trying to achieve. I swear I've been cursed cos every feb march things fuck up in my life like Really fuck up! I'm just craving a pipe! Ffs

You've got 3 solid reasons not to be using this drug in just your first paragraph.
Does the psychosis begin to set in without the delirium? Like on the first day?
I've heard others on here talk about experiencing the effects you described who were actually diagnosed schizophrenics. If it runs in your family and you still happen to be relatively young, you should see about getting that checked, because it's not normal.
But with 10+ years around meth, you probably already know that.

I would stop now before anything else happens.

You've got 3 solid reasons not to be using this drug in just your first paragraph.
Does the psychosis begin to set in without the delirium? Like on the first day?
I've heard others on here talk about experiencing the effects you described who were actually diagnosed schizophrenics. If it runs in your family and you still happen to be relatively young, you should see about getting that checked, because it's not normal.
But with 10+ years around meth, you probably already know that.

I would stop now before anything else happens.
I have stopped only a few days but its a start