• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth and Psychedelics

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
I was thinking of trying a light psychedelic with meth. Morning glory came to mind because it's relitivly easy to get a hold of around here, cheap, and very light imo. I know it has a tendency to constrict veins. Would this be an issue due to increased heart rate and blood pressure of meth? If so what would you recommend as far as a good meth and psychodelic combination?

Wow, this kind of seems like a bad idea but I took adderall and like 3 g of mushrooms and had good results if I recall correctly. Mushrooms tend to be sedating and give me the yawns so it might counteract this.

Morning glory with meth sounds like a bad time, I would research trip reports on erowid if I were you. LSD would probably not be fun either, too stimulating. Maybe 4-aco-DMT?

Power meth wont melt.
So i just moved to canada a couple of months back. Well i moved to oakville(dead city) last week and was looking to find crystal meth. Finally i found a dealer who sold me a gram of powder meth or speed whateverr people call it here.
The problem is i cant melt it down.. When dealing with crystals i know low heat is good to go but nothing melts this powder form.. I called my dealer to make sure maybe he ripped me off..
According to him its meth.

Anyone here can tell me how am i suppose to smoke powder meth(speed) if its not melting with a normal bic lighter..

Power meth wont melt.
So i just moved to canada a couple of months back. Well i moved to oakville(dead city) last week and was looking to find crystal meth. Finally i found a dealer who sold me a gram of powder meth or speed whateverr people call it here.
The problem is i cant melt it down.. When dealing with crystals i know low heat is good to go but nothing melts this powder form.. I called my dealer to make sure maybe he ripped me off..

Anyone here can tell me how am i suppose to smoke powder meth(speed) if its not melting with a normal bic lighter..
It doesnt sound like ice to me, idc what the dealer says, all they see is money they dgaf, atleast most dont. Finger dip alittle, does it taste like ice?

It sounds like some shitty meth that was crushed up and mixed with table salt or something

Does it dissolve in water? If so, you can make a liquid suppository and using a needle less syringe do as a member above suggested and administer rectally OR drink it. Rectal ROA is excellent with meth, although I would IV the stuff.

I was thinking of trying a light psychedelic with meth. Morning glory came to mind because it's relitivly easy to get a hold of around here, cheap, and very light imo. I know it has a tendency to constrict veins. Would this be an issue due to increased heart rate and blood pressure of meth? If so what would you recommend as far as a good meth and psychodelic combination?

Morning glory and meth sounds a really bad idea, because both put a lot of stress on your cardiovasculare system and you are risking a bad trip.

Power meth wont melt.

Please create a new thread next time instead of hijacking one :)

Does it dissolve in water? If so, you can make a liquid suppository and using a needle less syringe do as a member above suggested and administer rectally OR drink it. Rectal ROA is excellent with meth, although I would IV the stuff.

drink it. oral meth ftw, fuck shooting whatever ungodly cut you got.

as for psychs and shit, most ppl will tell you its not worth the risks, meth affects so many bodily systems, powerfully, and is too variable a substance to mix with something as delicate as phychs. if i was spun and dosed on L i wouldnt wana waste my trip trippin on my pounding heart or worry if im too warm or dehydrated.. even meth and weed is overwhelming to some ppl

Yeah I was giving the worst possible HR advice I could find the heart to muster.

OP - have you ever tried DOC?

I used to combine meth and LSD on occasion. It wasn't something I was particularly fond of doing, though, as LSD tends to swallow & incorporate any drug that's added to it...so it basically just feels like you're tweaking the experience of being on acid a bit by adding meth, and I never got much of the euphoria I'd get with just meth alone.

meth and MDMA was awesome, but not recommended if you have heart issues.

Yeah this combination was my mainstay for weekend fun, the meth I was on anyway but come the weekend, pill time. But that combo made sense and had a great synergy.