• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and Oxycodone/ Temazepam and booze

this is bat country

Greenlighter
I find if you take the oxy and then shoot meth, meth always out guns the oxy but it's still not bad. Usually 7 day meth binge and then take the oxys. Half a G of good meth and then 140mg of oxy and 70mg Temazepam. Oh and always strong drink through it all and I could certainly do with a ciggie ha!

Hey @this is bat country and welcome to the forums.

I'm not being patronizing when I ask this; was there a question of concern you were trying to get resolved or were you just sharing? You're not in any trouble, I just thought it would be a good time to explain the forums a bit. If you only want to talk about an exeprience(s) you have had then we have a sub-forum specifically for that purpose although we would ask you to include more detail and fluff it out a bit.

Anyone else reading should know as well the dangers of mixing powerful stimulants with powerful sedatives. The combination of Heroin/Cocaine has killed dozens of famous people and tens of thousands of us normies too.

The idea is that the drugs do not have the same duration of action. Cocaine IV'ed is going to hit a wall around ~10 minutes post-injection whereas Heroin/Morphine are going to last at least 4 hours. The Cocaine essentially keeps the peron alive by stimulating the central nervous system, yet when this runs out, death from respiratory depression via the Heroin occurs.

It's not quite as deadly; what you're doing I mean. It still needs to be said that it's easy to make mistakes when you're taking all of these drugs. When you're mixing different CNS depressants i.e. Alcohol/Oxycodone/Temazepam (Restoril) in your case, that can really make the situation a lot more dangerous due to the synergy of the three depressants. Combine that with Methamphetamine wearing off and I'm sure someone could end up dead.

My own personal opinion is that this could happen to you dude. It's totally plausible that you could accidentally kill yourself by combining al of this stuff. If you need help, I would suggest going to detox as this is not going to go away on its own.

Haha shit did I post that? Don't even remember, sorry dude. Long time reader first time posting. Been doing this for years, never had any dramas but yeah maybe one day it'll put me down and I'd lean into that for sure. My bad. Today is bupe, 50mg dexies and another 140mg ox and 70 temaz again haha. Sorry again. Peace