• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth AND MDMA - Risky?

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
Will it dull the roll or will it make it stronger

Is it more likely to result in serotonin syndrome

Please advise

FTR I would never try this combo; sounds disastrous for someone like me, am asking for someone else and anyone else considering the combo tonight on the 1st.

Please advise, tyvm

FTR I would never try this combo; sounds disastrous for someone like me, am asking for someone else and anyone else considering the combo tonight on the 1st.

Please advise, tyvm
The meth will most likely overpower the mdma and all you’ll be left with is a meth high. Meth is way stronger than mdma

and of course my response is well into the next day... great HR for the dec 31st party-goers Cpt.... way to go...:| I feel like I failed

I like this combo but you have to use the meth at a much lower than normal dosage to not overpower the MDMA. The goal is to spice up the roll not go speeding for another night.

Now keep in mind I have near zero Amphetamine tolerance... I use 1-2mg very pure d-meth, 120mg MDMA, and a 40-60mg MDMA booster.

I haven’t kept track the couple times I used d-meth alone but pretty sure I used 5-10mg orally. So extrapolate what ya can from that...

If using d-amp more like 5mg.

-GC

I took methy mdma at grassroots. Just paced around festival grounds. The comedown was a nitemare. Still enjoyable. It was rolls pink playboy and green something.