• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and Lyrica???

Mama5

Greenlighter
Hey guys I was told I shot meth and lyrica and wanted to know if anybody had the same thing happen. I began to have hallucinations right away, even when I closed my eyes, my mind was wild. Has anybody done this and what did you experience?

I've never shot anything, but I've mixed meth and lyrica and found it to be pretty enjoyable.

Lyrica alone can cause intense closed eye visuals in the right doses, so your experience doesn't really surprise me.

I'm not really sure why it does that, but I'm sure that somebody more knowledgable could weigh in on that.

When we're talking about non-psychedelic drugs there is an important distinction between open and closed eyed hallucinations.

Many drugs can cause closed eyed hallucinations. I get them from alcohol, benzos, gabapentinoids (like lyrica), kratom, opioids, etc.

As to why they occur that's a question for N&P. Honestly probably still unknown to scientists... like asking why we dream.

Open eyed hallucinations (other than basic perceptual distortions, and other from sleep deprivation) are different, a lot more concerning, and generally indicative of psychosis or overdose.

I pop a few lyrica when on meth and it makes it last longer and fewer comedown symptoms but never shot up lyrica