• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and Clonazepam good combo?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
I took one toke of speed and 1.5 mg Clonazepam. Is this a popular combo and quite safe due to the low dosages. What does it accomplish? Energy but without the shakiness?

Hey man, be safe with that combination. Just want to avoid any heart dysrhythmias and honestly the Clonazepam may dull the effects of the Meth

Hey man, be safe with that combination. Just want to avoid any heart dysrhythmias and honestly the Clonazepam may dull the effects of the Meth

Thanks for that info as I never looked into heart dysthymia.

Question: Would one believe that such a combo would even be noticeable to other civilian or not at all? Thanks again.

For me, that sort of combination is perfect as I get highly unpleasant peripheral stimulation from all stimulants and having benzos and/or opioids allows me to enjoy the stims. I think a 'civilian' would feel it. Also I do believe it should be relatively safe at those dosages

For me, that sort of combination is perfect as I get highly unpleasant peripheral stimulation from all stimulants and having benzos and/or opioids allows me to enjoy the stims. I think a 'civilian' would feel it. Also I do believe it should be relatively safe at those dosages

My apologies, “noticeable” I meant noticeable if I went into work on such a combo.

Ah I see.

Well I think that's very personal. I believe if I adjusted the clonazepam dosage for my lower tolerance (haven't used them in yrs) I could certainly be fine at work or around people (would probably be less noticeable than the speed alone) but I can't say if that would be the case for you.

I've never had Meth before but when I used to do Coke I'd save the benzos for the comedown. Benzos definitely dull all stimulants and directly mixing uppers and downers isn't really a good idea.

I like taking low dose benzodiazepines when I'm using stimulants because I don't enjoy overstimulation anymore. This way I don't get worried about nonsense. I guess years of drug abuse and reaching the 40s, my mind and body react to chemicals much differently than when I was younger. I tend to get annoying effects or I realize these effect much more.
I would say a low dose of benzo shouldn't be harmful if you aren't mixing more substances into this cocktail such as alcohol, barbiturates, opiates or other various stimulants. Just keep in mind that you probably will be able to ingest higher doses of stimulants when you are on benzos so keep in mind that your lethal dose is still the same. Good luck.

My apologies, “noticeable” I meant noticeable if I went into work on such a combo.

People on meth always think they look ok in public. I can spot someone tweaking a mile away.
Yes it will probably be noticeable, unless you don't talk or let anyone see your eyes.
Or maybe you can hide it

First mixing uppers and downers especially meth and benzo strains the heart and although the klonopin may mellow your negative amp side effects it can kill some of the buzz. There’s no significant reason to mix them recreationally and medically especially long term it can cause heart issues on top of what meth does alone.

personally to lower the edge of amps i use clonazepam in low doses if i don't have pregabalin/gabapentin... if i have those i eat them like candy and have a godly time