• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth and CBD

cactusmel

Greenlighter
Hey guys I smoked and ate meth two days ago and it resulted into being the worse come down ever. I was experiencing pins and needles in all extremities my face was vibrating and face was extremely red. Puking my guts out for 9 hours (stomach hurt so bad I had to force myself to empty it) I was convinced it was SS (serotonin syndrome) because I had taken my antidepressant pill a couple hours after swallowing and smoking a lot of meth. Not sure how much I don't really do this stuff ever it was given to me by a buddy. I ended up going to urgent Care yesterday and my tests came back normal I was just dehydrated and still high on meth. They gave me 1mg of Ativan to go home and sleep. Well I slept about 14 hours and woke up feeling alright anxiety still there but I popped a muscle relaxer a few hours ago. So anyways I have 2 20mg of CBD oil caps I was wondering if I could snort the rest of my meth and pop the CBD if I start to feel like that again? Does CBD help with the anxiety? Or is it a waste. Also does cyclobenzaprin help with come downs by any chance? I have a decent size line left of this stuff I want to finish already but I'm scared to feel too wide awake anxious like the previous night. Thanks.

cbd isn't good for comedowns, never take oil/edible. Take some indica or even sativa, even if listen me tellin you this means both are having the same chemistry more or less

If you had a batch of meth that required you medical treatment you should probably throw it away. Or meth doesn't agree with you. Which is almost definitely the case.

Also CBD does fuck all for anxiety for me, I smoked large amounts of the pure crystalline form and it actually made me a little more anxious. It felt like I had smoked a bunch of bad Mexican weed.

HAaaaa @negrogesic hilarious man, like i was just think should even bother commenting like the guy just told us he did some meth was rushing so had that after the peak so not even the proper comedown he decided to go hospital and they give him a small dose of benzos and send him on his way he then does exactly what he should have done and just goes to sleep wakes up and thinks its i good idea to repeat.
although if he does repeat i would mix the cbd with a hot chocolate and smoke small bowl of the meth until u reach a conformable high taking 20mins between each bowl