• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth - Aint what it used to be

MrsMeSeeks

Greenlighter
When I first started using meth 8 years ago, I remember lying in bed trying to sleep and not being able to. It was impossible. I remember feeling hot and bothered and insanely horny. I remember easily staying up for DAYS, constantly losing track of what 'day' it was. I also remember being so high that I would vibrate\tremble uncontrollably. It was GREAT!

Fast forward 8 years, after a 6 year break, hoping back on the wagon and WTF. This shit isn't meth. Looks like it, smokes like it, snorts like it, shoots like it, but its not. The high is nothing like what it should be. I do some now, no matter how I do it, smoke eat snort shoot, the high is still the same. Slight euphoria. And that's it. It doesn't make me horny, it doesn't keep me awake, it doesn't make me feel like meth should. I can do some, alot of some, then go eat and straight to bed, with no problem.

Everybody has the same shit every where!

Am I going crazy? Wtf is really going on?

When I first started using meth 8 years ago, I remember lying in bed trying to sleep and not being able to. It was impossible. I remember feeling hot and bothered and insanely horny. I remember easily staying up for DAYS, constantly losing track of what 'day' it was. I also remember being so high that I would vibrate\tremble uncontrollably. It was GREAT!

Fast forward 8 years, after a 6 year break, hoping back on the wagon and WTF. This shit isn't meth. Looks like it, smokes like it, snorts like it, shoots like it, but its not. The high is nothing like what it should be. I do some now, no matter how I do it, smoke eat snort shoot, the high is still the same. Slight euphoria. And that's it. It doesn't make me horny, it doesn't keep me awake, it doesn't make me feel like meth should. I can do some, alot of some, then go eat and straight to bed, with no problem.

Nope, my 20 year addicted husband says exactly the same thing.

Meths nothing now by comparison.

He had a 2 year break and when he went back he said it was scary af, but much more addictive.

Don't worry bro you just need to find a good connection

I've done that stuff for 5 years

And was almost feeling the same

Until my uncle came back from Mexico and brought home some blue colored shards...

It made me feel a new type of high, with some legitimate euphoria, and it also gave me a long lasting dope dyck

You just need to find good connections in your country and if u do but as much as you can before they dissapear

From what i hear all the time, meth isn't what it used to be. Especially in the East Coast USA, where it is just starting to pick up. I hear the Aussie shard is fire, though. :p

You're not fucking crazy!!!!

Nope, my 20 year addicted husband says exactly the same thing.

Meths nothing now by comparison.

He had a 2 year break and when he went back he said it was scary af, but much more addictive.
well meth afterall used to be manufactured using the Ephedra plant, and now its all mostly made from pseudoephedrine. i'll put my money on the meth made from the ephedra plant feeling more natural and probably much better.