View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline questions

dextrodoctor

Bluelighter
Hello all, i recently came into possession of alot of quality san pedro cactus. So i skinned it, removed the core, dried it, and crushed it into a powder. The powder was extreemly green, i mostly used the outter layer, i was pleased how green my powder looked compared to other pictures. I tried 69rons d-limonene tek on most of the powder and got good results, yeilded plenty of grams of mescaline acetate. The rest of the powder i put into beef geletin capsules fitting about .7 grams of powder per capsule.

So i have two questions i couldnt find an answer to.

Q?#1- is it safe to consume 50 to 100 gel capsules? I couldnt find answers on this anywhere. Im not questioning the safety of the powder i know thats solid, i just need to get it into my body. The capsules seem like a good delivery mechanism exept they seem like something bad to ingest alot of. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know.

Q?#2- I noticed mescaline isnt very strong i took a gram of mescaline acetate and got strong euphoric effects but everything else i would describe as mild effects. No visual alteration, no noticable introspective shift inwards in thinking, no body waves or body sensations. And very mild sensory enhancement. Do i just need to take like two grams for a breakthrough? Im experianced with dissociatives so maybe im just not gonna get the intensity i am used to from mescaline. My question here is who on here has experiance with large mescaline doses and whats the range for a heavy dose is two grams of acetate too much? The acetate is fairly pure im estimating like 70% pure range. If you have experiance with mescaline breakthrough let me know what form you took, how much you took, also let me know if you do anything to potentiate the effects.
, and what results you got from it.

Thanks to anyone who bothers to help, the help is appreciated

Sorry forum, never needed to do this before but i would like sone answers on this so... Bump

1) it's not really great for you, and it sure won't be fun, but if it's not a regular thing you'll be fine. I used to take 20+ 00 capsules of kratom daily for a few months in the past and it sucked but I haven't noticed any lasting effects, just had a sour stomach a lot while I was using kratom, but that might have nothing to do with the gel caps.

2) I've read that some people simply don't experience much visually from mescaline, while others break through and experience incredible visuals. I've had the same experience as you, euphoria and a mind trip but not many visuals. I don't think upping your dose a bit would be a bad idea, but a really simple way I like to potentiate it with is just smoking some weed. The only thing is it will add another element/change the feel of the trip a little bit.

I'm not an expert on the topic by any means but hopefully my experiences help you. Happy tripping!

Your problem is that your mescaline is not very pure. Really, getting a ver pure substance takes at least some practice in Organic Chemical techniques and wet chemistry. You probably have ~30-50% Mescaline Acetate and some other junk that came along for the ride. ITs not a big deal, and taking a couple pills beats drinking that nasty crap, so I say you did great.

12 inches of san cactus shoudl get you one dose of Mescaline, which is around 300-500mg. So how much cacti did you have?
You will not hurt your self by eating a bunch of capsules. Its fine. That much gelatin may be gross though!

Yeah it wasnt as pure as i thought. Two grams got me in the dreamlike state i wanted and i finally was in the mood to rewatch tarkovsky's stalker and fooly cooly and get completely immersed into what was happening on screen then i went for a walk nature is the best stimuli there is. Thanks for the help everyone. Mescaline is amazingly comfortable.

I usually cook it down into a cup of liquid and drink it. Nasty but no guesswork. Easily one of the worst tastes. I'm a big guy (220 lbs) and 12 inches gave me the sensation you're talking about. Visual and audio stuff started when I tried cooking down 18 inches. I assume 24 inches for a guy my size is about right. Even so, I loved the light trip and how music sounded and colors looked. 10/10 will do again. I have also taken the gel caps and I think the nausea was increased from a full stomach of gel caps. Drinking it the nasty feeling lasts 20-30 with gel caps it seemed to continue longer. Might have been different capsules/set/setting who knows.

The length of cactus isn't the best measurement. Mass is the most effective measurement. In any situation the psychoactive content of flora is different between each specimen of the same species, this is something to note.