View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline + LSD?

t_wrex

Bluelighter
Currently having a grand old time on the San Pedro this beautiful Sunday weekend. I may or may not have these 4 hits of LSD lying around... ??

Anyone ever tried this combo?

Nothing dangerous about the combo, if you think you can handle the experience.
If you have taken the mescaline tea more than 2 hours ago it will add something but the LSD won't hit as hard you as you were taking it sober.

Yes the window to redose while on Mescaline is 2-3 hours and the earlier the better. Personally id dose the LSD an hour after i took the first part of San Pedro. The Cactus is good to take split up in three parts IME.

Havent combined Mescaline and LSD yet but i plan on doing it sometime soon. Just gotta pick up some more L sometime soon. Have combined San Pedro and Mushrooms a few times and it's the type of trip that will show you the beauty in every blade of grass, Tree and Clouds floating through the sky. The connection i feel to nature is incredible.

Feel like it would be just as beautiful with Acid :)

Last edited:
Ah so it might be too late.... cactus ingestion was ~5 hours ago now.

The acid will keep. Smoke a bowl for a lift instead, maybe. Like you said, it’d only lengthen things out prolly.

Yes the window to redose while on Mescaline is 2-3 hours and the earlier the better. Personally id dose the LSD an hour after i took the first part of San Pedro. The Cactus is good to take split up in three parts IME.

Havent combined Mescaline and LSD yet but i plan on doing it sometime soon. Just gotta pick up some more L sometime soon. Have combined San Pedro and Mushrooms a few times and it's the type of trip that will show you the beauty in every blade of grass, Tree and Clouds floating through the sky. The connection i feel to nature is incredible.

Feel like it would be just as beautiful with Acid :)
+1
BB.jpg

Thanks for the input all! Decided to save the hits. (y)

Ended up smoking a bowl at around the 10th hour of the mescaline trip and it brought the feelings back a little (ever have that happen to you?)

I am a massive fan of combining mescaline & lsd! My usual timing is mescaline first followed by the lsd around the 2.5-3 hour mark. I’ve done the combo on 4 separate occasions and there seems to be something to the combo that I personally find superior to either one by themselves. For me it retains the clear headed empathetic warmth of good mescaline and the lsd seems to just add incredible complexity to the visuals that is truly awe inspiring. It’s far and away my favorite combination of psychedelics and I almost never take either by themselves anymore. They seem to synergize rather than compete with each other. I highly recommend to anyone thinking about trying it to give it a shot.

Only potential downside is the length of the experience - last time I took the combo it was 500mg mescaline at 7 AM and ~400ug of lsd at 9:30 AM and the visuals were going strong well past midnight. I was also having such a great time I never wanted it to end ?