• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Mescaline, Ibogaine, and Ayahuasca and DMT....what's your favorite psychedelic?

Opana313

Bluelighter
These 3 I have yet to experience and I believe I am meant to walk the earth until I have experienced them.

I am very experienced when it comes to shrooms, LSD, & Salvia. I haven't had a heavy dose of either in about 2 years. I love light doses of shrooms bc the body high feels similar to ecstacy and visually similar(tracers) although not close enough of course to the pure love and triumph of good X.

I am curious of all these RC chemicals that produce psychedelic experiences but most of all I NEED to try MESCALINE whether it be Peyote, San Pedro, or Peruvian Torch. I am not sure how to obtain them honestly. I guess I just need to order San Pedro Cacti or seeds through the mail?

Ayahuasca sounds like a hell of a trip because of the constant purging but it and DMT sound incredible.

Ibogaine is high on my list because I hear the purging is not as bad and it sounds like it could cure my opioid addiction. Even after a shroom trip I am left with a better sense of self and have almost kicked the opi habit completely so I imagine ibogaine will do the trick.

I know this thread is pretty scattered I am hoping to spark a conversation about all hallucinogens. So if you have tried any of these please explain the similarities between these vs a heavy shroom or acid trip.

I've tried mescaline extracted from cactus 3 times and really enjoyed it. I found it really clear headed, bright and warm. Other than the initial nausea it felt really good in the body. I would by a lifetime supply of it if I got the chance.

I never tried Ibogaine.

Ayahuasca and DMT I found intense. When I was 16 I had a really important ayahuasca trip that helped me get over depression. When I was about 30 I had an important trip that involved and extremely intense vision of being possessed by a demon. I don't believe in demons and don't think about them much, but it was intense enough to take seriously at the time. That taught me some important stuff about myself. Vaping DMT is intense too. People talk about the visions but part of why it is so intense for me is that there are strong changes to the sensation of the body, which is very intimate and vulnerable feeling.